1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Occasional Proud Apologist Beatrice's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    1219 Post(s)
    Level

Everything You Didn't See in Andrew Lincoln's Final Episode

This is a great article with BTS information on the filming of Rick's final episode.

https://ew.com/tv/2018/11/05/walking...6219uGvN4f71R8

June 26, 2018, was Andrew Lincoln’s last day of filming on The Walking Dead TV series. He will now be moving over to star in a trilogy of Rick Grimes movies for AMC. It was a day full of emotion as the man who has been No. 1 on the call sheet since the very start bid farewell to the cast and crew, and Entertainment Weekly was fortunate enough to be there and take it all in.

I wrote about a few of the most incredible moments from Lincoln’s last day already, and you can read about those here, but there were plenty of other things that went down that day on set. Here are some odds and ends from what I saw, including Lincoln destroying a set, a big scene that never made it into the episode, and some original Walking Dead souvenirs. (You can also read what Lincoln had to say about his final episode.)

There's much more in the article!

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    nice article, appreciated! you're quite the contributor. i just lurk and drop the random comments lol.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Occasional Proud Apologist Beatrice's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    1219 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoriginalclichex View Post
    nice article, appreciated! you're quite the contributor. i just lurk and drop the random comments lol.
    Thank you. I was on a 2 day push to roll up to level 43, so I was starting threads and making posts all over the place. I won't be as busy now since it takes a lot of posts to move up, and I don't want to burn out.

I'd love to see some of the dropped scenes from this episode described in the article.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    The Queen and The Famous Rick Grimes ScorpioGoddess's Avatar
    Being petty by the poolside as I sip my mimosa
    Threads
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Level
    " All throughout the day, there were special one-on-one moments between Lincoln and castmates. At one point, Lincoln and Morgan had a long embrace before smiling and laughing at nothing in particular. Later, while Lincoln was sitting down cross-legged on the floor after a particularly emotional take, Reedus came over, leaned down, and hugged him before whispering something in his ear. But perhaps the most telling moment was when Gurira approached her on-screen love interest during a break in filming. As the two hugged, Lincoln pressed his lips on Gurira’s forehead and left them there, almost afraid for the kiss — and the moment and the day itself — to end."

Well then, stab me through my fucking heart why dont ya??