Thanks Thanks:  0
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    582 Post(s)
    Level

What Happens Now *Filming/Comic Spoilers*

So this thread is basically about where The Walking Dead goes after 9x5. That includes the rest of 9A, 9B, 10A, 10B and maybe even a bit beyond that. All speculation of course but some based off comics and some based off filming spoilers.

9A:
    -I assume that the next 3 episodes will mainly just focus on where all the new characters are 6 years later.
    -Introducing Magna's group and the two parties gaining each others trust.
    -Heavily teasing The Whisperers without getting very deep in to who The Whisperers actually are. Like in the previews Eugene is still trying to figure out what is happening with the walkers and he thinks they are evolving. It'll be more about maybe encountering them from a distance and maybe a final reveal in the MSF that they are just people wearing walker faces.
    -Negan will probably escape at the very end of 9A but we don't know what he's up to. He'll just make his escape and that'll be it.

9B:
    -Negan now free and what he's up to now.
    -The real introduction of The Whisperers where we actually get to learn about them.
    -Henry & Lydia's relationship.
    -The pikes.
    -Negan kills Alpha at the end.
    -The Whisperer War officially begins and will continue in to S10 because 11 episodes probably wouldn't be enough to tell this story.

10A:
    -The Whisperer War.
    -Gabriel's death. Or whoever gets it.
    -Eugene's radio.
    -Negan vs Beta.
    -The burning of Hilltop.

10B:
    -The massive herd that remains from The Whisperer War.
    -Andrea's death. I have no idea who it could be now that Rick is still alive and no longer on the show. My guess is if Ezekiel doesn't get pike'd maybe he'll be the Andrea to Carol's Rick. I dunno.
    -Savior uprising. Again. lol.
    -Sherry's death. Just like Andrea's death I have no idea who will take Sherry's place. It's one of those things where we will just have to see who the show chooses to build up because no options really stick out at the moment. Maybe Regina?
    -Beta's Last Stand.
    -The introduction of Princess.

11A/B:
    The Commonwealth. It's too far ahead to get in to and the story isn't finished so there is no point in talking about it now but S11 will probably tackle the show version of The Commonwealth.

It's possible that Maggie and maybe even Rick will return at some point but what they will be doing is too early to speculate.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    My guess is they'll just cut out Andrea's death because there's so few super big characters left, but yeah. Everything else I agree with. Hopefully they'll change what the comic did and just have Negan kill Beta in their fight, but I doubt it

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Negan is not killing both Alpha and Beta.

I doubt Alpha dies this season.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    So this thread is basically about where The Walking Dead goes after 9x5. That includes the rest of 9A, 9B, 10A, 10B and maybe even a bit beyond that. All speculation of course but some based off comics and some based off filming spoilers.

9A:
    -I assume that the next 3 episodes will mainly just focus on where all the new characters are 6 years later.
    -Introducing Magna's group and the two parties gaining each others trust.
    -Heavily teasing The Whisperers without getting very deep in to who The Whisperers actually are. Like in the previews Eugene is still trying to figure out what is happening with the walkers and he thinks they are evolving. It'll be more about maybe encountering them from a distance and maybe a final reveal in the MSF that they are just people wearing walker faces.
    -Negan will probably escape at the very end of 9A but we don't know what he's up to. He'll just make his escape and that'll be it.

9B:
    -Negan now free and what he's up to now.
    -The real introduction of The Whisperers where we actually get to learn about them.
    -Henry & Lydia's relationship.
    -The pikes.
    -Negan kills Alpha at the end.
    -The Whisperer War officially begins and will continue in to S10 because 11 episodes probably wouldn't be enough to tell this story.

10A:
    -The Whisperer War.
    -Gabriel's death. Or whoever gets it.
    -Eugene's radio.
    -Negan vs Beta.
    -The burning of Hilltop.

10B:
    -The massive herd that remains from The Whisperer War.
    -Andrea's death. I have no idea who it could be now that Rick is still alive and no longer on the show. My guess is if Ezekiel doesn't get pike'd maybe he'll be the Andrea to Carol's Rick. I dunno.
    -Savior uprising. Again. lol.
    -Sherry's death. Just like Andrea's death I have no idea who will take Sherry's place. It's one of those things where we will just have to see who the show chooses to build up because no options really stick out at the moment. Maybe Regina?
    -Beta's Last Stand.
    -The introduction of Princess.

11A/B:
    The Commonwealth. It's too far ahead to get in to and the story isn't finished so there is no point in talking about it now but S11 will probably tackle the show version of The Commonwealth.

It's possible that Maggie and maybe even Rick will return at some point but what they will be doing is too early to speculate.
    I literally couldn't see this happening any other way based on what has happened an what we already know.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    582 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by pfelipens View Post
    Negan is not killing both Alpha and Beta.

I doubt Alpha dies this season.
    When did I say Negan killed Beta? I said they fight. Neither of them dies in the fight.

Alpha never really lasted long in the comics. She's more of a plot device for something bigger. Beta is the real big bad of The Whisperers.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I wonder that since its Hurst playing Beta if they'll prolong his story forever... as long as he gets a better death/wrap up than he does in the comic

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Level
    I hope that Negan gets his iconic scenes with alpha and her crew.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Şωɛɛȶ Ɗҽʂƚɾυƈƚιɳ View Post
    I hope that Negan gets his iconic scenes with alpha and her crew.
    A potentially toned down Negan is why I'm engaged in Season after a two year hiatus.