Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah it's just weird because she never even got an exit even if it was supposed to be open ended. There wasn't an ending at all. She was just there and now she isn't. Feels like something got pulled out. Obviously we haven't seen the next episode but if Episode 5 was meant to be her last episode even if it's Rick's final episode you would think there would be something that would tease her departure. Like I thought Maggie may leave because she feels guilty over what happened to Rick. Sorta like how Daryl is now living alone as a hermit because he feels like he got Rick killed. I thought the same might happen with Maggie. That she has to leave because it's too hard to look Michonne and Judith in the face after the stunt she pulled that ultimately ended in nothing other than getting Rick killed and at the same time she probably feels like a bad leader because the bridge is also gone because of her running off to Alexandria and everyone worked really hard to build that. I'm not saying she should feel this way because she had no control over how Rick was going to react and planned to do it without him ever knowing (fucking jesus) so I thought she may have just left but Episode 5 never gave you that impression if she was just going to leave. It feels almost like the intention was to have her for at least 1 more episode that would've actually dealt with this issue in whatever way they planned to but they scrapped it for whatever reason and I'm sure Maggie may get mentioned in later episodes because you can always edit a future script or quickly film a new scene or whatever but it feels like something may have been planned or maybe even filmed and they had to scrap what they had and by that time it was too late because Lauren had to go to her new show but maybe something got worked out behind the scenes for a future return maybe even sooner than later that the writers needed to scrap whatever they did. I dunno. It just seems odd to me.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    I haven't seen any reporting that episode 5 is her last. That doesn't mean there wasn't any - only that I haven't seen it. What I've seen is a lot of speculation in the fandom that it was.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...lained-1157718

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1240 Post(s)
    Level
    Thank you @ScorpioGoddess. I now know where the fandom speculation came from.

Darn.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Level
    I do remember hearing shed be in 6 episodes. Ive seen elsewhere that episode 5 was her last and they didnt make a big deal of it because it was Ricks last episode and she has the ability to return also. If I had to guess weve probably seen the last of her in the current timeline at least for this season, but well probably see her in a flashback thatll explain where she is.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status

Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Level
    I really hope that Lauren comes back because Maggie is one of the last few likable characters on the show right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12