Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #31
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    Well her mom and dad had super hero moments. Guess she is just getting started young.
    Quote Originally Posted by booksrbetter View Post
    I'm withholding my vote on Michonne's parenting skills. If she tells Judith that she is in trouble for being out of the walls by herself, brought a group inside Alexandria's walls without permission, and generally acted like a brat in front of the whole community. If she does that, then I'll give her a break and say she's doing a good job.
    Now if she lets the brat get away with all of the above? I'll give her a lower grade than Lori because Carl was not that bad.
    I'm still eye rolling at that tiny girl using that big gun (recoil) and how accurate she was. Seriously, making the kid a superhero at nine is a bit much. I did like her when she was little.

2. Back To Top    #32
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    As we have only seen a couple short clips of an aged up Judith, I think its too soon to know if Michonne is a bad parent or not.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

3. Back To Top    #33
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioGoddess View Post
    More alternative facts. Andre died because of his own father and Carl’s death is his own fault
    Yes, everything is someone else's fault. Michonne is completely blameless to any loss on the show.

GMAFB.

4. Back To Top    #34
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioGoddess View Post
    Apparently Judith is old enough because she handled her shit like a boss, lol.
    So did her brother for awhile.

oh shit, that's right, where is he now?

5. Back To Top    #35
    Status
    The Queen and The Famous Rick Grimes ScorpioGoddess's Avatar
    Being petty by the poolside as I sip my mimosa
    Threads
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnuffVille View Post
    So did her brother for awhile.

oh shit, that's right, where is he now?
    And whats our point? People die, that's life. Judith has obviously been prepared to deal with the world she lives in, shes proven that. We can go back and forth all day about whether or not people think its appropriate for her to be out there at her age but it honestly doesn't matter, it matters whether are not you can properly handle your shit and she did...thats a fact.

6. Back To Top    #36
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    582 Post(s)
    Level
    Coral actually died helping strangers. LOL.

7. Back To Top    #37
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I had to hear people bitch about Lori's parenting for at least 3 fucking years.

Its funny how people are willing to criticize characters they don't like for their flaws but when it's characters they like they will defend them and make excuses.
    Thatís because Lori was a shit parent. As is Michonne. Iíd say Carol is a bad mother as well but she went out of her way to train the kids to fight so she got lucky and is quite a good parent

8. Back To Top    #38
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)
    Level
    That scene with Judith is so bad though. I honestly wanted to shut it off. The acting was atrocious as was the outfit. Dumb

9. Back To Top    #39
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    582 Post(s)
    Level
    Judith having the hat was all she needed. She could have owned Rick's gun but just kept it on display at her home because she shouldn't be using a weapon like that but I'd rather see Rick be washed away still holding on to the gun so when they picked him up he'd have his iconic weapon with him for his movies. It's weird that they are yanking Rick out of the show without any of his trademark items other than maybe his belt (he had 2 belts) but he doesn't have his gun and I doubt he still has his axe.

The katana and shirt were too much. As I said in another thread Judith is like this weird mini Voltron created out of Coral, Rick, Lori, Shane and Michonne. It's too much. It's Daryl level of cringe with trying too hard to be badass.

The hat is whatever because it's just a hat and if she has any vague memories of her brother at all it's probably the giant hat he always wore so I get it and it's kinda Grimes family tradition at this point. It was Rick's, then Coral's and now Judith's. Plus the show is probably trying to pander to angry Coral fans. Also, that hat (and gun) are the only things left on the show right now that appeared in the first episode. There isn't even a character. Just those 2 items.

But a child should not be running around with a dangerous fucking Katana and a oversized gun that would not be easy for her to use. There are way easier weapons for a child to use. You never saw Coral even at 14-15 using those types of weapons. Those weapons aren't even easy for some adults to use.

10. Back To Top    #40
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I honestly can't see the writing of this show introducing Judith to us on her first show, being out in the woods all alone and confronting strangers, I think it will show that she was out with some of our usual group minus Michonne and that is why Michonne comes up later and wants to blame some of our others while Judith steps up and takes authoritive responsiblility. It's more about showing us our first glimpse of Judith's direct and fearless nature, though impulsive and dangerous though it may be for herself and the rest of our group.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast