Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Scar

1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Whatever strangers they took in might have taken over for a time, subjugated her, and branded her as a mark of ownership, but eventually the Alexandrians took back power.

However, if that's the case, the others seem pretty chill, especially Judith.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

The Scar on Daryl &Michonne

Daryl and Michonne both have identical scars. What do you think happen to them? Was it a branding? Or surgery?

Speculation, theories and comments are appreciated.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    All I can think of is that it means they were at least some type of prisoner for someone. Weird they have the exact same scars. Maybe someone took over Alexandria and the hilltop for a short while, which would be why Michonne hinted at some form of falling out.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    What a mystery!! These scars are in such an odd location. Did an enemy take something out, or put something in??? Does anyone else have the same scar??? With just one episode left, I'm hoping for answers sooner rather than later.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    What a mystery!! These scars are in such an odd location. Did an enemy take something out, or put something in??? Does anyone else have the same scar??? With just one episode left, I'm hoping for answers sooner rather than later.
    Interesting question. Was something taken out?, Or out in? What did Daryl say when Henry ask about the scar?

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1242 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by luvprue1 View Post
    Interesting question. Was something taken out?, Or out in? What did Daryl say when Henry ask about the scar?
    Daryl changed the subject.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Daryl has one too.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    It's also painfully predictable writing on part of The Walking Dead, for Henry to ask of ALL people Daryl, about the scar AND OF COURSE he doesn't and wouldn't answer, SO our Daryl in top form. I had to laugh at that. I would have fallen over if he'd have actually answered in a long winded detailed story. The show knows that we are dying to know, so much like them for that small scene. lol, they think they threw us a bone.
    Carol was listening and looking too, wasn't she?! I wonder if she knows. I wonder if she has it too?!
    What if Jadis gave it to all of our major family / leaders before she took off with Rick?! What if those mysterious strangers on the helicopter did it while they were in the area?
    What if Maggie's Georgie group did it, before she left with them?! Maybe they came around for a visit before Maggie left with them, after what happened with Rick?! If Maggie's group did it and X'd them out of her community, since Daryl had it, it would make no sense, because Maggie had Daryl on her side about getting revenge on Negan, it would only make sense if she banished Michonne by x ing her out, so that is a no go and I would have thought that Maggie and Michonne at least are / were civil since Michonne let Maggie through to confront Negan and do as she saw fit to him.
    I still think it's a branding between our family members and leaders in ceremony of Rick's fate.
    Mysterious~

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Level
    It's certainly bizarre that they have both been marked like that. I wonder who was potent enough to capture and mark strong fighters like Michonne and Daryl and why is that person/group now a likely "flashback", plus they are well healed, so this is something that happened to them a while ago. This seems like it's going to be some manufactured drama used to describe Michonne's state of mind/mistrust of strangers which is at odds to how she was prior to time jump. Waiting for Siddiq to drop the information on the "x's" just like he explained Maggie's departure.

It was kind of lazy choosing to expose the matching scars while both got dressed/changed. "Hey, viewer...notice this!"

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Level
    Could it have been the Saviours that did it? Maybe Jed and Regina's rogue group was stronger years ago.

Or maybe they were feeling charitable and were organ donors

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast