Thread: The Scar

1. Back To Top    #51
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    Post 44 above links to an interview with Cudlitz in which he indicates the backstory (no pun intended) to the x's will be revealed.
    Thank You. I didn't read it since I knew that he was going to be on The Talking Dead and I try to not read too much or watch too many of the teaser trailers to the next episodes, if I can help it. lol. I am more excited for the next episode, knowing this about the scars now.
    At least they aren't going to slowly drag it out with teasing us. I want to know. lol

2. Back To Top    #52
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Level
    Maybe the X represents the next step in evolution from the wolves. They liked to carve W on people, and X follows W

3. Back To Top    #53
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    I've recently seen people speculating on the scar on twitter, which , yeah, ridiculous, but they are bringing up "rape", which is a far cry from what we've been given with the show so far, how could you even guess that with the story ark right now, unless it's in the comic?! Anyway, I hope not. Both Michonne and Daryl were raped and it's secret?!! I would hate that story. I love these characters. And everyone is on Michonne's ass about why she is so hard core this season, this would answer that, but why those two characters and why would Michonne's old friends act like she can "just get over it".
    Oh well, I don't think it's that, but it has to be something extreme, like rape. I hope not but traumatic.

4. Back To Top    #54
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Level
    So on TTD Norman said that the scars is something that only Michonne and Daryl know about which is interesting to me since for some reason I thought everyone knew about them. But then again, it makes sense when you look at how the rest of the Alexandrians were acting towards newcomers compared to Michonne.

He also said that what happened to them is dark and that there is a line you're not supposed to cross and that they crossed it, and now its like a dirty secret between the two.

I still think that they let some bad people in and things went left, and maybe they ended up doing some fucked up shit in retaliation that they don't want to tell anyone about... Idk.

5. Back To Top    #55
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    They just need to explain it already, it's tired

Quote Originally Posted by Rickyl View Post
    Perhaps it's a branding that Michonne did ceremonially for her huge losses and for her on going fight of strength and between what's right and wrong. Michonne is very Hell bent and an intricate, soldier serious about the things in her life that she believes and holds dear. I could see her doing this, it's part of my reasoning for liking her so much.
    Exactly what we need, more soul search and introspective bullshit from her

6. Back To Top    #56
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnuffVille View Post
    They just need to explain it already, it's tired

Exactly what we need, more soul search and introspective bullshit from her
    Perfect quote differences between a preference to a character and a disliking of same character.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456