1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Pretty much.

I don't see Kingdom making that call. Kingdom seems to be happier than they've ever been and that is saying a lot. Even though we haven't seen Oceanside yet, my guess is they don't have the power to make that call. They were barely a settlement. More of a small group that worked with the settlements. Sanctuary definitely didn't make that call because it appears to be defunct now and I'm guessing whatever caused this happened after The Sanctuary fell because as you can see there are Saviors living in Alexandria now. I'm not even talking about the whole lock down thing (unless the 2 things are connected) but if you aren't working with the other settlements why would you invite them to live with you so I'm guessing this is after The Sanctuary fell. They may not have immediately stopped working after Rick "died" but they slowly got more and more distant until they stopped helping and seeing each other all together unless people actively went out of their way to visit each other but nothing official.

So It's pretty much down to Alexandria or Hilltop.

Spoiler Spoiler:

But we also don't know if Alexandria is no longer working with The Kingdom. Maybe Kingdom and Alexandria are still getting along but don't see each other as much because they are too far away from each other and have no cars. It could just be an issue between Alexandria and Hilltop and my guess is the only thing that I could see it being is Michonne being mad at Hilltop & Daryl for what happened to Rick. I mean, Michonne is fucking nuts right now. Still talking to Rick after all these years so its very possible that she just never let it go.
    I agree, which makes me wonder about Rick Jr . Who haven't been seen in public , nor have we seen anyone outside of Michonne have physical contact with Rick Jr. I'm not saying Rick Jr is not real. I'm just saying I can see Michonne losing her mind and keeping his death a secret.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1248 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by luvprue1 View Post
    I agree, which makes me wonder about Rick Jr . Who haven't been seen in public , nor have we seen anyone outside of Michonne have physical contact with Rick Jr. I'm not saying Rick Jr is not real. I'm just saying I can see Michonne losing her mind and keeping his death a secret.
    That is interesting. I was convinced R.J. existed because Carol asked Michonne about him, but R.J. might very well have died with Michonne telling nobody (which begs the question of what was done with his body). That would explain some of the weirdness surrounding Michonne and our seeing Judith watching her talk "to" R.J. and try to creep away instead of going on in and interrupting. Didn't we see Magna observe Michonne carrying him through the house, though? Or was it so fast that it looked like Michonne was carrying a kid but it wasn't a kid? I saw a photo awhile back of Michonne carrying a boy with Judith walking beside her. The boy was way too big to be carried it seemed to me. Maybe there's something wrong with R.J.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by luvprue1 View Post
    didnt Judith see Michonne holding him the episode after Ricks death?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123