Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Level
    If Caryl went canon Caryl fans would be ecstatic, Carol fans (like me) would be happy enough, Bethylers, anyone-but-Carolers, other Daryl shippers and Carol and/or Daryl haters would be really pissed off. I suspect that the general audience, with whom both characters are apparently still very popular, would like it.

Myself, I’d like it fine if they earned it. In real life as in fiction, BFFs sometimes become lovers but Carol and Daryl (especially) would first have get to a place in their relationship where it could happen. I still think it might, if not until near the end. Ezekiel may be in part a delaying tactic.

Gimple used Caryl to occasionally pander and tease while Kang seems to be nurturing it, at least as a deep friendship. The Caryl scenes in the Ep7 were lovely.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Level
    Nah. If TPTB wanted to do this, it should have been done in Season 4 or 5. Too late now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12