Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Tyreese (not a spoiler)

I really liked the character development that Tyreese went through in episode 314. I haven't read the graphic novels of the walking dead yet but I understand that this is a different story line for him (as in him leaving the prison and joining woodbury). Still i think after what andrea told him and his sister, drawing a blank on her name i think its sasha?, and after seeing the walker pit he had a change of heart. Especially when he made the point against Martinez saying that the prison has women and children and bringing the walkers in to kill them would be sick. Also i liked seeing the fire come out in him when Allen got in his face

My question though is, when Tyreese told the Gov that he sometimes has a hot head and that they want to stay, was he saying that just to trick him? Because allen was there? or does he really want to stay in Woodbury? and if/when he does join the prison group..how do you think it'll happen and how will they arrive there?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I think he said it partially for Allen and Ben. I don't think he feels very safe in Woodbury, and I'm sure he'll explore the place some more. When Ben dies next episode Tyreese will definitely grow even more suspicious.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNonsensical View Post
    I think he said it partially for Allen and Ben. I don't think he feels very safe in Woodbury, and I'm sure he'll explore the place some more. When Ben dies next episode Tyreese will definitely grow even more suspicious.
    Agreed...I think tyreese is actually more suspicious than we know...I think he was just buying time

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    I really liked the character development that Tyreese went through in episode 314. I haven't read the graphic novels of the walking dead yet but I understand that this is a different story line for him (as in him leaving the prison and joining woodbury). Still i think after what andrea told him and his sister, drawing a blank on her name i think its sasha?, and after seeing the walker pit he had a change of heart. Especially when he made the point against Martinez saying that the prison has women and children and bringing the walkers in to kill them would be sick. Also i liked seeing the fire come out in him when Allen got in his face

My question though is, when Tyreese told the Gov that he sometimes has a hot head and that they want to stay, was he saying that just to trick him? Because allen was there? or does he really want to stay in Woodbury? and if/when he does join the prison group..how do you think it'll happen and how will they arrive there?
    I think he was being pretty genuine, but not because of him...I think he was looking out for what the rest of his group wants....he knows there is something funny going on and is not turning a blind eye....but remember they do not feel welcome at the prison as they were thrown out so this is a shelter for them....to ben and allen they dont have any other options right now...and tyrese is trying to look out for them........next time you should post this under the general show discussion instead of the spoiler discussion you might get alot more in put on there as well, but good question!

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I think Tyrese was just playing it smart...he doesn't want to burn a bridge just in case the Guv is NOT a loon...but at the same time...what's he going to say? "Hey man...you're nuts. I want out" That isn't in his best interest either. He's looking out for himself and his sister...trying to stay alive.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I wonder how he figured it out in less than half a season as oppose to an entire season like others?

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceyDicey View Post
    I wonder how he figured it out in less than half a season as oppose to an entire season like others?
    By others i assume that is code name for andrea? Haha

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Tyreese seems like a very good man, one I would want on my side. He was wise enough to be close-mouthed to the Gov about what Andrea was saying as she left... but he still gives Allen too much credit. Guess it is because of the ordeal they have shared.

The Guv would like to have a hundred guys like Allen.

I hope Tyreese is able to land on Team Rick this season.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycam1587 View Post
    By others i assume that is code name for andrea? Haha
    i dont know what you mean :P

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    If that is Ben that Merle is chomping on, it must mean that Tyreese and his group were at the meeting point. If Tyreese sees what goes on there (gunfight and what-not) and Ben dies, that may turn Tyreese against the Governor or make him more suspicious of what is going on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast