Forgot your username?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Back To Top    #41
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Level
    So now Mueller is righteous because he has refuted a news report unfavourable to Trump? LOL. That carefully worded statement didnít debunk the entire story and time will tell if anything it says is true.

So, all of you rightwingers have seized on the one news report that seems to be partly or entirely false. Fair enough - truth matters. However, Iíve noticed that no one here ever has anything to say about all the other not-so-good reports about the Manchurian candidate, perhaps because they are true.

2. Back To Top    #42
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nareen View Post
    So now Mueller is righteous because he has refuted a news report unfavourable to Trump? LOL. That carefully worded statement didn’t debunk the entire story and time will tell if anything it says is true.

So, all of you rightwingers have seized on the one news report that seems to be partly or entirely false. Fair enough - truth matters. However, I’ve noticed that no one here ever has anything to say about all the other not-so-good reports about the Manchurian candidate, perhaps because they are true.
    The Manchurian candidate funny but again if any of "you" really gave a fuck where's all the hatred for the war profiteers and carpet baggers who raped this country from 2002 to 2017 in the form of a fucking actually war. Seems a lot easier gettin these fucks when you have the benefit of hindsight evidence. No instead it's easier to cry about imaginary high crimes when the real ones were starin the antifa pussies in the face through two supposedly different administrations.

3. Back To Top    #43
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Level
    Buzzfeed News has issued a second statement since last night: “As we’ve re-confirmed our reporting, we’ve seen no indication that any specific aspect of our story is inaccurate. We remain confident in what we’ve reported, and will share more as we are able.”

Obviously the special counsel has more credibility here, but I wonder what part of the story the disagreement is originating from. As usual, we'll know when Mueller is ready to tell us I guess.

4. Back To Top    #44
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Waaa buzzfeed got it wrong
    No different than Der spegiel outright lying about trump supporters in minn. so bad so their reputation is kaput, in the effort to make a bunch of whiny douchebags feel good about their percived notion the the worlds a lovely place and if it weren't for trump the strains of kumbiya would echo through anthropologies, and whole foods everywhere. Like to break it to the "woke" a-holes, all your fuckin news is controlled as are your 1,000$ iPhones to watch it

5. Back To Top    #45
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Level
    So now Mueller is righteous because he has refuted a news report unfavourable to Trump? LOL. That carefully worded statement didn’t debunk the entire story and time will tell if anything it says is true.

So, all of you rightwingers have seized on the one news report that seems to be partly or entirely false. Fair enough - truth matters. However, I’ve noticed that no one here ever has anything to say about all the other not-so-good reports about the Manchurian candidate, perhaps because they are true.
    You need to be better informed. The Buzzfeed story was "seized on" by the left who were salivating over it until their hearts were broken by the statement from Mueller's office.

As to the other stories that twist the truth or outright lie, there's too many to keep track of but here's a few for ya.
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/18/b...ia-bombshells/

6. Back To Top    #46
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TAWX14 View Post
    The hookers peeing on beds is the least concerning part of the dossier. I couldn’t care less either.

I didnt get suckered by anything, the first two words to this thread are “If verified.” We have threads here about a Clinton kill list, I think I’m good lol.
    So you're saying there isn't one?

lol, buzzfied though. Don't give me the oh it's the different poll/ clickbait section

"Truth matters" Says the left

7. Back To Top    #47
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    This is why I come back here every once in a while. These political threads are great. I’m not surprised that there’s another accusation though. There’s always some made up bullshit about Trump. He’s your president, get over it already

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345