Forgot your username?

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Level

The Passage on FOX

Is anyone watching The Passage? It focuses on the attempt to cure all infection by using death row inmates that has turned into creating vampires. The third episode just aired last night, and I was wondering what you guys think. I find it a little drawn out, like I am always waitng for thee good stuff.
    It stars Mark Paul Gosselaar (Saved By the Bell), and Vincent Piazza (Boardwalk Empire), there is also a girl, Saniyya Sidney, who is really pretty good in her role.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1074206/

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Level
    I loved the books but haven't seen the series. I don't think it's airing here in Australia yet.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet One View Post
    I loved the books but haven't seen the series. I don't think it's airing here in Australia yet.
    I didn't know this was based on a series. It's not bad, but it has started out kind of slow. The episode airing this coming Monday looks as if it will be good. I am enjoying the way the vampires come to the characters in their dreams, so creepy!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    I didn't know this was based on a series. It's not bad, but it has started out kind of slow. The episode airing this coming Monday looks as if it will be good. I am enjoying the way the vampires come to the characters in their dreams, so creepy!
    It's a trilogy, all of them whopping great things about 800 pages long - but good though! The Passage is the name of the first one.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Level
    I watched the last episode last night and it was so diappointing. This is the reason I am so hesitant to watch new shows without knowing if they have and end or will continue. I really prefer the made for tv movie or mini series format that we enjoyed way back when.

Since I am not going to read the books, I was hoping @Quiet One would answer this:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Level
    I watched the last episode last night and it was so diappointing. This is the reason I am so hesitant to watch new shows without knowing if they have and end or will continue. I really prefer the made for tv movie or mini series format that we enjoyed way back when.

Since I am not going to read the books, I was hoping @Quiet One would answer this:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    I still haven't seen the series, since it's still not airing here, but I read a recap of the finale & it looks like they've changed the story quite a bit from the books (Babcock is male, for a start). So obviously I can't say exactly what's going to happen, but

Spoiler Spoiler:

It seems like season one really only covers a small part of the first book, & there are two whole other massive books after that one. You could probably fill six seasons easily.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet One View Post
    I still haven't seen the series, since it's still not airing here, but I read a recap of the finale & it looks like they've changed the story quite a bit from the books (Babcock is male, for a start). So obviously I can't say exactly what's going to happen, but

Spoiler Spoiler:

It seems like season one really only covers a small part of the first book, & there are two whole other massive books after that one. You could probably fill six seasons easily.
    Thank you! I appreciate your information. After I posted yesterday, I read a couple of recap articles, too, and some were calling for the show to be renewed hopefully it will be especially if there is that much material to pull from. I was unsure if they sped up to the end because it really could finish as they left it. It will probably be a year before S2 airs which really stinks.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Level
    Thank you! I appreciate your information. After I posted yesterday, I read a couple of recap articles, too, and some were calling for the show to be renewed hopefully it will be especially if there is that much material to pull from. I was unsure if they sped up to the end because it really could finish as they left it. It will probably be a year before S2 airs which really stinks.

You're welcome! Hopefully it will air here sometime soon - even though they've changed the storyline I'd be interested in seeing it.