1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Level

Breakdown of Season 9B Based on Filming and Other Spoilers

@Sassenach or @King Grimes - would it be possible to pin this thread so I won't have to search for it to update? I would greatly appreciate it.

I've broken down the episodes for 9B based on filming and promos and will add new spoilers for each episode as they become available. A lot will be speculation based on filming and promos but I think breaking it down this way helps to try to figure out what's going on in each episode. I will be updating each week with new pictures, sneak peeks, and any spoilers we get from Q & A's and/or summaries. Credit for the pictures and info can be found in the filming threads and photo compilation thread as they are posted. All the gifs were made by me.

Season 9 Official 9B Trailer:

9x09 - Adaptation

Writer: Corey Reed
    Director: Greg Nicotero

The group unmasks a disturbing and dangerous new threat. An escaped captive revisits his past.

Spoiler Spoiler:

9x10 - Omega

Writer: Channing Powell
    Director: David Boyd

A new arrival at the Hilltop opens up about the leader of a group of mask-wearing savages. A search party sets out on a daring mission to find two missing friends.

Spoiler Spoiler:

9x11 - Bounty

Writer:
    Director: Meera Menon

The savage group led by Alpha confronts the Hilltop in a harrowing attempt to retrieve her daughter; a supply run for the Kingdom turns into a dangerous quest.

Alpha and her tribe confront the Hilltop; a quest for a unique item turns dangerous.

Spoiler Spoiler:

9x12 - Guardians

Writer:
    Director: Michael E. Satrazemis

While one community struggles to ease tensions that threaten to divide from within, the true nature of another group comes into focus; a mission to rescue a friend has deadly consequences.

Spoiler Spoiler:

9x13 - Chokepoint

Writer:
    Director: Liesl Tommy

Daryl's daring rescue mission forces Alpha to unleash a group of her own to retrieve what belongs to her, even if the price is paid in blood; the Kingdom's plans to reunite the communities are put in jeopardy.

Spoiler Spoiler:

9x14 - Scars

Writer:
    Director: Millicent Shelton

An outsider's arrival forces Alexandria to rehash devastating old wounds; eye-opening secrets from the past are revealed.

Spoiler Spoiler:

9x15 - The Calm Before

Writer:
    Director:

The fair at the Kingdom is underway, with all four communities coming together in celebration for the first time in years; while some pacts are renewed, other deals will come at a much steeper price.

Spoiler Spoiler:

9x16 - The Storm 3/31/2019 - 9x16

Writer:
    Director: Greg Nicotero?

In the aftermath of an overwhelming loss, the communities must brave a ferocious blizzard; as one group deals with an enemy from within, another is forced to make a life or death decision.

Spoiler Spoiler:

*Note* - Last day of filming for 9x16 was 11/16/2018. Unless there are reshoots needed, season 9 filming has wrapped. I will continue to update this breakdown with episode titles, sneak peaks, and other spoilers from Q&A's and summaries as they become available.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Level
    Updated with all the known info and images for the episodes of 9B so far. 9x09 is complete - I've seen it and, apart from too much Negan, it's really good. I will update week to week as I get more info and images.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    this is killing me to find out how many deaths there are with the pikes reveal and to see who is on the death list i hope its not enid ad tra but i already have a feeling they well be.