1 2.44%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I am getting angry about their speaking secretly, teasing about the scars too at this point, give us the story, so much time has passed. I think that Reedus joking about it on The Talking Dead has driven this nerve into me over the edge. It's not cute or funny, tell us. This show is absolutely dragging scenes and stories out this season and I am not enjoying the flip flopping. Also, Carol has had little to nothing to do and Rosita being the obvious eye candy, is getting the lame story of just sleeping around, her character is so much more useful than that.
    I hope next week will be eye opening for us with our group, but seems to be going deep into Daryl, Henry and Lydia storytelling, which would be enjoyable, if only so many past secrets weren't hanging over our heads as viewers involving our main cast. This show is becoming more bothersome to me than enjoyable.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Level

Negan wanting to start over was kind of a rehash of the Governor wanting to turn over a new leaf. Thankfully, it wasn't a bottle episode this time.
    Not a fan of Judith wandering around alone all the time and her "tough talk" came off as bratty. She's a cute kid and good actress but the material is a bit eye rolling.
    Daryl's dog. Stop the barking!!!!
    I had a hard time feeling all that sad over the death of Jesus. His character was never fleshed out enough to really know him. Same goes for Aaron, Tara, Rosita, Enid, etc.. Adding too many new characters at once is terrible for developing them.

I did enjoy Negan's visit to the Sanctuary, his rearranging the furniture, and his one sided dialogue with Reggie.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia ♥ View Post
    Yeah with her carrying that big ass gun around with her tiny little arms is so stupid.
    I know let's give a 10 year old a loaded .357 no bad can come from that and Lori was the bad parent

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1242 Post(s)
    Level
    7/10. I mostly enjoyed the episode but deducted points for Judith not being able to follow through on what she started in terms of shooting Negan. Also, the parallel with "where's Carl" is obvious. I don't know why that bothers me, but it does.

Liked:

- Daryl having purpose and vocabulary. He seems back to being the sharp, clever guy from early seasons.
    - Lydia so far.
    - The little exchange between Enid and Magna.
    - Rosita and Siddiq. I realize they aren't a couple and she conceived during a time when she and Siddiq were "having fun", but for me there was just more chemistry between her and Siddiq than between her and Fr. G.

Hated:

- Henry. No surprise there. I'll be glad when he's piked.
    - This superbitch storyline for Michonne. I'm a Michonne fan, but I don't like this. Maybe my mind will change when it's explained, but I wracked my brain after Aaron admitted to her that she was right and he was wrong and he understood, yada, yada, to try to divine what in the context of last night's episode might have provided some hint as to what it was that changed his mind. Nothing.
    - Some things from Negan's exellent adventure:
    That Negan went to Rick's house. For what? He ended up with Judith's compass, but I doubt that's what he went there for.
    That he lollygagged around long enough to be leaving in daylight. I'm surprised Judith was the only one to see him.
    What somebody said about Big Richie. Could it not have been someone we knew?
    - How did Luke and Alden go from searching a grid to following arrows?

I was entertained but not overwhelmed.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    Lol I know right. I could see if they gave her any kind of handgun that would do the trick. I understand they want her to have something of Rick's but the Colt should not be it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    I know let's give a 10 year old a loaded .357 no bad can come from that and Lori was the bad parent

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia ♥ View Post
    Lol I know right. I could see if they gave her any kind of handgun that would do the trick. I understand they want her to have something of Rick's but the Colt should not be it.
    That's what makes her entire character so bad. She's no better than a 2nd rate Nicholas on eight is enough . The fact that a small semi -22 makes a perfect and effective weapon for a wild child never dawns on the hacks writing this shit. What's gonna happen is these no-talents are going to write her as a cross between the feral kid of road warrior and a little fuck you'd see on a horrible 90's TGIF sitcom.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    Lol if she starts rubbing her head like her Daddy Shane. Then that might make her interesting. Because like you said she is kind of a joke right now. Cute kid but so unrealistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    That's what makes her entire character so bad. She's no better than a 2nd rate Nicholas on eight is enough . The fact that a small semi -22 makes a perfect and effective weapon for a wild child never dawns on the hacks writing this shit. What's gonna happen is these no-talents are going to write her as a cross between the feral kid of road warrior and a little fuck you'd see on a horrible 90's TGIF sitcom.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Level
    I quite liked it - I'll give it a seven. A bit too much Negan for me, & did I miss the scene where Luke & Alden lost their horses? Why did they suddenly go from riding around to walking? I do like the Whisperers though; even though you know they're human they're still freaking creepy. Luke & Alden being surrounded by these completely still walkers....brrrr.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123