Thread: Juicy Smallfit

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Level

Juicy Smallfit

I'm gonna go ahead and say it. Ever since this story broke, I've been calling that punk ass a liar. Jussie Smollet has been lying since day one about the alleged attack. First, he said it was 2 white Trump supporters wearing MAGA hats that attacked him. Then, a day after having his ribs "broken", (his words), he was spotted at a night club dancing like a mad fool. No problems. No pain, twisting and twerking. His response? "Oh, well, uh, um, I didn't get broken ribs after all. When those two hispanic dudes jumped me, they only bruised my ribs. So I'm all good. Everything is fine." Wait, what? Two hispanic dudes? Didn't he originally say it was two white Trump supporters?Except, everything isn't fine. 2 Nigerian brothers have been arrested in the investigation into the "attack". One of whom supposedly was in an episode of Empire with Jussie. He tried to give the police heavily redacted phone records, but the police couldn't use them. So, they went and raided the brothers home and removed several electronics as well as other evidence, which one can logically come to the conclusion of drugs as K-9s and drug K-9s were used in the raid and seizure. The police are investigating the story as a hoax, and anonymous sources are saying that there is a very good chance of criminal charges coming due to the false police report and changing of the story. I hope they burn his ass up, and deport those brothers if they were complicit in this falsehood.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Level
    I think the media will take the "fake but accurate" route on this.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Iíve said since the beginning as well even seeing the silhouettes you could tell they were black guys plain and simple . But hey that narrative doesnít fit with oh so revererent tone that race baiter Robin Roberts puts forth

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Level
    Anything in the news stating “ Trump supporters did it “ whimper whimper whine whine is fake. It’s comical entertainment.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    I can’t tell you how sick I am of hearing that cowards lies. So many people just blindly take his side without doing a single search of evidence and it’s pathetic. The truth will come out eventually and the liberals will shut up and pretend it didn’t happen. Rather than admitting they’re wrong and apologizing. Just like the situation with the catholic school trump kids...and how convenient that this asshat made this story up right in the middle of that shitstorm

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1238 Post(s)
    Level
    I agree. I thought it was a hoax when the story first broke. Two men in Chicago wearing MAGA hats and announcing they were in Trump country? Chicago? Really. Nah. I haven't kept up with the story, but the left seizes on these, just like the Catholic school boy with the "smirk" and never lets go. These stories will just be part of this ever growing history they keep of transgressions against them without regard for the truth.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Level
    Its a bizarre story, that's for sure. The latest is that the two men have been released without being charged and CPD is saying that media reports of it being a hoax are unconfirmed at this time.
    https://twitter.com/AJGuglielmi?ref_...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1238 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post
    Its a bizarre story, that's for sure. The latest is that the two men have been released without being charged and CPD is saying that media reports of it being a hoax are unconfirmed at this time.
    https://twitter.com/AJGuglielmi?ref_...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
    They so badly want this story to be true. Wishes count for truth among these people, so it may as well be.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    They so badly want this story to be true. Wishes count for truth among these people, so it may as well be.
    Yep. So true. But like what my old drill sergeant used to say, you take fulfilled wishes and pile them in one hand and shit in the other, see which hand fills up faster.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.