Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Angus Sampson was awesome in Fargo (and in Insidious, even if the movie itself wasn't) and he's one of those actors where I don't care who he plays; I'll just be happy to see him regardless.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Level
    I had hopes that the guy with the cowboy hat was going to have something to do with Daryl and Michonne’s X’s. I thought his scene in the preview looked like a flashback.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I thought he had something to do with the X's too. Now I am leaning to thinking that the X's have to do with Oceanside in some way. There has to be a reason we haven't even seen them once this second half of the season, and they have barely been mentioned. We should have seen Cindy at the very least. Tara is more pissed then anyone toward Michonne, and she was the main connection to that group. Maybe Michonne killed Cindy for some reason.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Level
    If the Xs did have to do with Oceanside, then I doubt many of them know it. Henry has been there, and I don't think he'd have been allowed to go if they were known to be hostile

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Is Mr. Cowboy Hat 100% confirmed to be a whisperer? 'Cause I agree with the sentiment that he's better perceived as having to do with that incident, or something else. If he's a whisperer, that could reflect poorly on the writing because the whisperers are dirty, and see themselves as savages and animals, so why would this one guy take off all his skins, get somehow totally cleaned up and fresh clothes, and look like a regular bloke? Doesn't make much sense. If they're infiltrating the fair, Alpha's the one supposed to do that and decapitate everyone, but maybe this guy is just a scout/spy, reports back to her and THEN she comes and kills a bunch of people. I dunno, it's weird. I want the season to finish up strong, no janky writing please.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Yea - I'm thinking he is the spy/scout too. Alpha is the only whisper who has been seen without their mask. So she couldn't just stroll in without drawing attention to herself.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Level
    I was wondering how some of these pike deaths would happen if some of the HT people already saw what Alpha looks like, so it makes sense that she sent some people out. From this weeks Q&A it says Lydia didnt tell Alpha about the Kingdom so I wonder if that Cowboy crosses it by chance or what.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ff789n10 View Post
    Is Mr. Cowboy Hat 100% confirmed to be a whisperer? 'Cause I agree with the sentiment that he's better perceived as having to do with that incident, or something else. If he's a whisperer, that could reflect poorly on the writing because the whisperers are dirty, and see themselves as savages and animals, so why would this one guy take off all his skins, get somehow totally cleaned up and fresh clothes, and look like a regular bloke? Doesn't make much sense. If they're infiltrating the fair, Alpha's the one supposed to do that and decapitate everyone, but maybe this guy is just a scout/spy, reports back to her and THEN she comes and kills a bunch of people. I dunno, it's weird. I want the season to finish up strong, no janky writing please.

He is not a whisperer. He is the leader of the highwaymen they are the makers of that symbol The Kingdom members passed by. Guess now that we have context to it all, the clip for the 9B trailer of him walking past Jerry makes a bit more sense.

I wonder what the highwaymen will bring to the table. Is the kingdom forced to take them to the fair? Do they just trust them after they save them on the road? What comic book portion are they trying to fill with them? Now that the saviors are gone and Negan won't have to shut them down post whisperers war, will he play a role in shutting down the highwaymen trying to take control?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12