Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioGoddess View Post
    Never thought I would ever see a pregnant Michonne. Andy was right, she does look amazing.

Michonne finding Rick's gun and saying she isnt ok being alone... I just know this episode is going to fuck me right up. My poor baby.
    Your poor baby? If only Michonne didn't need to be coddled with words like that

I was once naive like you, thinking Richonne was the right place for the story to go because there were so few other options for character pairings

But it turns out, neither of them being a lead makes the show a lot of fun!

Hopefully Negan's scene saves the episode from being a filler (Judith purposefully releasing Negan so Michonne can have a stroke would be hilarious)

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeCarlE(nid) View Post
    Your poor baby? If only Michonne didn't need to be coddled with words like that

I was once naive like you, thinking Richonne was the right place for the story to go because there were so few other options for character pairings

But it turns out, neither of them being a lead makes the show a lot of fun!

Hopefully Negan's scene saves the episode from being a filler (Judith purposefully releasing Negan so Michonne can have a stroke would be hilarious)

Michonne isnt being "coddled", shes a fictional character, lol. Thats just how I like to refer to my favorite characters its not that deep.

As for what the rest, I really dont care tbh. What you find enjoyable about the show is your business and doesn't make me "naive". Its what I like, its where the show went, and I'm happy af about it. Thanks.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioGoddess View Post
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3fVYooV7UrbEs/200.gif

Michonne isnt being "coddled", shes a fictional character, lol. Thats just how I like to refer to my favorite characters its not that deep.

As for what the rest, I really dont care tbh. What you find enjoyable about the show is your business and doesn't make me "naive". Its what I like, its where the show went, and I'm happy af about it. Thanks.
    Some of the slang you say just in general reminds me of some of the bad parts of internet culture

I do not doubt your intelligence, especially if we're comparing it only against members of this site

But you need to know you're not the only rebel on here, "sis" ;)

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeCarlE(nid) View Post
    Some of the slang you say just in general reminds me of some of the bad parts of internet culture

I do not doubt your intelligence, especially if we're comparing it only against members of this site

But you need to know you're not the only rebel on here, "sis" ;)

I mean.. what would you like me to do with this information ? None of it is even relevant to the topic of this thread nor do I even understand your reasons for coming at me. This is all so random, lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123