Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    It just goes to show how hypocritical these douchebags who think they know what’s best for us little people are. Watch how little shame these children of real privilege will take this, right now I’d put money on the fact this Lori loughlins little princess is right now worrying more about her YouTube following more than anything else. She knows rich mommy and daddy will be fine and nothing and I mean nothing matters other than how it affects her. What I find funny is these captains of industry are paying all this money so their can’t get right little monsters go to good schools to eventually take over and drive daddy’s business into the fuckin ground due to the fact that 9 times out of ten their the product of a second dopey trophy wife.
    You took the words right out of my mouth, thank you

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Level
    Lori Laughlin has been given the boot by Hallmark.

I'm wondering if William H Macy will end up being charged. He's only being named as "spouse".

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Level

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Level
    http://vt.co/entertainment/celebrity...rzpPJgczlIoM00
    Thursday, Sephora announced they are canceling their partnership with the 19-year-old. "After careful review of recent developments, we have made the decision to end the Sephora Collection partnership with Olivia Jade, effective immediately," stated a Sephora representative.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Level
    Not condoning what they did at all, but to be fair, (some of) the rich have done this because they could. If (some) middle & working class people had the same money or influence they'd probably be doing the same thing. Let's not pretend the 1% have a monopoly on corruption.

On the other hand, Lori Loughlin's daughter seems like a right twat. Hope she gets kicked out.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet One View Post
    Not condoning what they did at all, but to be fair, (some of) the rich have done this because they could. If (some) middle & working class people had the same money or influence they'd probably be doing the same thing. Let's not pretend the 1% have a monopoly on corruption.

On the other hand, Lori Loughlin's daughter seems like a right twat. Hope she gets kicked out.
    Nobody's pretending the 1% have a monopoly on corruption. The people named in the indictment have been charged with committing a crime, not the entire 1% - at least not this crime. This particular crime could only have been committed by those with the wherewithal to do it, but there's plenty of crime out there having been committed by anybody with the inclination to do it.

I hope all the kids who benefited from their parents' criminal meddling are kicked out. I've heard a lot of "but it's not the kids' fault", and it isn't - not even Lori Loughlin's daughter - but nobody should benefit from this crime.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    The schools are just as complicit. I mean it’s not too hard to check and see if the new recruit for your division 1 crew team ever stroked anything but some rich kids cock in the back of a high dollar car. Believe me I stay up at night worrying about my one and only gettin into college so I want these fucks to fry. Aunt Becky’s off full house yet no word if Jessie Smollett is kicked to the racist curb

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Level
    Maybe the problem is that the way that the American college admissions system is set up apparently makes it easy to manipulate. Anyway, even before this actual scam, people could buy their kids in with large donations.

It seems that Lori Loughlin’s daughters are not returning to USC for fear of being bullied (ya think?), the one who is a vlogger has lost her sponsors and Loughlin herself has been dropped by her television network.

I wonder if it’s true that the only reason that Huffman dropped plans to use fraud to get her younger daughter into college is that she thought the kid’s tutor would be suspicious.

The irony is that these people wanted to give their dumb or unmotivated kids a leg up in life and now those kids are starting out labeled as cheaters. Karma.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level

If the poor or middle class kids had the money and influence uh...... they wouldn’t be poor or middle class

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level

This comment is worrying. Kind of makes me wonder what you’d do if you had all that money to bribe people with. I sure as hell wouldn’t have done this though, nor would anyone else I know. There’s no excuse for stealing spots from hardworking kids. That’s just cruel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast