Forgot your username?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Back To Top    #31
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Level
    I didn't think they would get real consequences either. Its very true that there are different rules for the "haves" than the "have nots'.

2. Back To Top    #32
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post
    I didn't think they would get real consequences either. Its very true that there are different rules for the "haves" than the "have nots'.
    I can’t agree more but what’s that say about us now? We just accept as a fait accompli that the rich will get off no matter what. Oh Epstein’s found dead in the cell and what was the collective thought? No he wasn’t!!! he was murdered to keep silent but again time moves on and like a good beast of burden we’re told to move on and don’t question. 2+2 does not equal 4 and still we move on and do what we are told while the dummies of us live vicariously through these rich cunts kids Instagrams. Fuck politics of any sort we are doomed

3. Back To Top    #33
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    The fact that they got away with it is infuriating, I’m so sick of rich people getting away with crimes, it’s pathetic. Now they’ll all move on and continue their luxurious lives like nothing happened. Gross.

4. Back To Top    #34
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    I can’t agree more but what’s that say about us now? We just accept as a fait accompli that the rich will get off no matter what. Oh Epstein’s found dead in the cell and what was the collective thought? No he wasn’t!!! he was murdered to keep silent but again time moves on and like a good beast of burden we’re told to move on and don’t question. 2+2 does not equal 4 and still we move on and do what we are told while the dummies of us live vicariously through these rich cunts kids Instagrams. Fuck politics of any sort we are doomed
    This is very well said, problem is the majority of people are idiots and forget important shit as soon as it stops trending. Then it’s all forgotten about until the next trending issue.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234