Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Offline
    Problem Child pfelipens's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    234
    Threads
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    779
    Level
    9

    Some Details About 9x14 - Japanese Synopsis





    it's translated from Japanese (Fox Japan)

    Episode 14 Indelible Scars (Scars)

    Darryl Daryl appears in Alexandria with Henry, Lydia and Cony Connie. There is a risk of being attacked by the presence of Lydia, but Mishawon Michonne believes in Daryl and puts in. But remembering the painful past by accepting something other than friends. When RJ was still in Mishorn's Michonne' stomach, close friend Joslin who survived before the collapse of the world took many children and was protected in Alexandria. He was a close friend who was happy to reunite and courageously sought to find Rick ....

    (that's where it cuts off there's no more words halp)


    From the Spoiler Journal (Episode 14): "Casting Calls: [...] An additional guy or girl that is 18 or 19 years old but looks super young" going by the description that Joslin has a lot of kids on his side this is an assumption. Josh is probably a pedophile.


    https://tv.foxjapan.com/fox/program/.../prgm_id/21487

  2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Offline
    Problem Child The Reaction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    190
    Threads
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    512
    Level
    8
    Ummm.....what?

  3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Offline
    Winter is Somewhere Beatrice's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,015
    Threads
    273
    Mentioned
    1247 Post(s)
    Points
    18,495
    Level
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by pfelipens View Post




    it's translated from Japanese (Fox Japan)

    Episode 14 Indelible Scars (Scars)

    Darryl Daryl appears in Alexandria with Henry, Lydia and Cony Connie. There is a risk of being attacked by the presence of Lydia, but Mishawon Michonne believes in Daryl and puts in. But remembering the painful past by accepting something other than friends. When RJ was still in Mishorn's Michonne' stomach, close friend Joslin who survived before the collapse of the world took many children and was protected in Alexandria. He was a close friend who was happy to reunite and courageously sought to find Rick ....

    (that's where it cuts off there's no more words halp)


    From the Spoiler Journal (Episode 14): "Casting Calls: [...] An additional guy or girl that is 18 or 19 years old but looks super young" going by the description that Joslin has a lot of kids on his side this is an assumption. Josh is probably a pedophile.


    https://tv.foxjapan.com/fox/program/.../prgm_id/21487
    That is quite weird. So we're going to be introduced to a new character who was someone's (Michonne's?) close friend before the collapse, and this formerly close friend who received protection in Alexandria turns out to be a pedophile? That's weird.

  4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Offline
    Problem Child luvprue1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In another dimension
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    130
    Threads
    16
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Points
    706
    Level
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    That is quite weird. So we're going to be introduced to a new character who was someone's (Michonne's?) close friend before the collapse, and this formerly close friend who received protection in Alexandria turns out to be a pedophile? That's weird.
    Since it was translated from Japanese it hard to tell if he is actually a phone since it's not stated exactly why he had the kids on his side.

  5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Offline
    Problem Child PhilliesPhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    113
    Threads
    3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Points
    272
    Level
    6
    I'd be lying if I said I wasn't confused.

  6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Offline
    Walker NegansGmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    35
    Threads
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    135
    Level
    4
    So TPTB will skip over the Governor and the Whisperers raping people (which is central to the story) and include some rando pedophile into a one episode side story? If that's the case, 20 bucks says they make the pedo some white Christian guy.

  7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Offline
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East coast
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,422
    Threads
    48
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Points
    2,766
    Level
    23
    I think actually watching this shitshow in Japanese could be a lot fuckin better

  8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Offline
    Problem Child The Reaction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    190
    Threads
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    512
    Level
    8
    Exactly. The rumor is that it's some black woman. When I looked up the actress, it was the original Michonne at the end of Season 2. LOL.

    And there's no way they're casting a black woman as a pedophile. Every minority WOMYN that's been casted since Trump's election, is either there to tell men how stupid they are or the magical sage stock character. I'm sure where ever Rick went to, it's full of magical and powerful WOMYN and minorities.


    CORRECTION: The place Rick went to is evil and full of White men. They're actually in a war against a faction that is solely consists of wise and sympathetic gays, WOMYN and minorities. My mistake.

  9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Offline
    Deadweight ps3zocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    20
    Threads
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    123
    Level
    4
    This makes more sense:

    "When RJ was still in Michonne's stomach, his best friend Jocelyn, who lived before the world collapsed, was sheltered by Alexandria with many children.It was my best friend who gave me the courage to rejoice at reunions and look for Rick...."

    https://translate.yandex.com

  10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Offline
    Winter is Somewhere Beatrice's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,015
    Threads
    273
    Mentioned
    1247 Post(s)
    Points
    18,495
    Level
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3zocker View Post
    This makes more sense:

    "When RJ was still in Michonne's stomach, his best friend Jocelyn, who lived before the world collapsed, was sheltered by Alexandria with many children.It was my best friend who gave me the courage to rejoice at reunions and look for Rick...."

    https://translate.yandex.com
    That's even weirder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Related Topics

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: February 9th, 2019, 05:53 PM
  2. What A Japanese Assassin's Creed Could Look Like
    By Jay in forum General Games Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: November 16th, 2014, 03:11 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 27th, 2014, 09:49 AM
  4. Article: Japanese Walking Dead promos
    By FN-2199 "Nines" in forum General TWD Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 6th, 2014, 10:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.