Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Some Details About 9x14 - Japanese Synopsis

it's translated from Japanese (Fox Japan)

Episode 14 Indelible Scars (Scars)

Darryl Daryl appears in Alexandria with Henry, Lydia and Cony Connie. There is a risk of being attacked by the presence of Lydia, but Mishawon Michonne believes in Daryl and puts in. But remembering the painful past by accepting something other than friends. When RJ was still in Mishorn's Michonne' stomach, close friend Joslin who survived before the collapse of the world took many children and was protected in Alexandria. He was a close friend who was happy to reunite and courageously sought to find Rick ....

(that's where it cuts off there's no more words halp)

From the Spoiler Journal (Episode 14): "Casting Calls: [...] An additional guy or girl that is 18 or 19 years old but looks super young" going by the description that Joslin has a lot of kids on his side this is an assumption. Josh is probably a pedophile.

https://tv.foxjapan.com/fox/program/.../prgm_id/21487

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Ummm.....what?

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1247 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by pfelipens View Post

it's translated from Japanese (Fox Japan)

Episode 14 Indelible Scars (Scars)

Darryl Daryl appears in Alexandria with Henry, Lydia and Cony Connie. There is a risk of being attacked by the presence of Lydia, but Mishawon Michonne believes in Daryl and puts in. But remembering the painful past by accepting something other than friends. When RJ was still in Mishorn's Michonne' stomach, close friend Joslin who survived before the collapse of the world took many children and was protected in Alexandria. He was a close friend who was happy to reunite and courageously sought to find Rick ....

(that's where it cuts off there's no more words halp)

From the Spoiler Journal (Episode 14): "Casting Calls: [...] An additional guy or girl that is 18 or 19 years old but looks super young" going by the description that Joslin has a lot of kids on his side this is an assumption. Josh is probably a pedophile.

https://tv.foxjapan.com/fox/program/.../prgm_id/21487
    That is quite weird. So we're going to be introduced to a new character who was someone's (Michonne's?) close friend before the collapse, and this formerly close friend who received protection in Alexandria turns out to be a pedophile? That's weird.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    That is quite weird. So we're going to be introduced to a new character who was someone's (Michonne's?) close friend before the collapse, and this formerly close friend who received protection in Alexandria turns out to be a pedophile? That's weird.
    Since it was translated from Japanese it hard to tell if he is actually a phone since it's not stated exactly why he had the kids on his side.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I'd be lying if I said I wasn't confused.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    So TPTB will skip over the Governor and the Whisperers raping people (which is central to the story) and include some rando pedophile into a one episode side story? If that's the case, 20 bucks says they make the pedo some white Christian guy.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Level
    I think actually watching this shitshow in Japanese could be a lot fuckin better

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Exactly. The rumor is that it's some black woman. When I looked up the actress, it was the original Michonne at the end of Season 2. LOL.

And there's no way they're casting a black woman as a pedophile. Every minority WOMYN that's been casted since Trump's election, is either there to tell men how stupid they are or the magical sage stock character. I'm sure where ever Rick went to, it's full of magical and powerful WOMYN and minorities.

CORRECTION: The place Rick went to is evil and full of White men. They're actually in a war against a faction that is solely consists of wise and sympathetic gays, WOMYN and minorities. My mistake.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    This makes more sense:

"When RJ was still in Michonne's stomach, his best friend Jocelyn, who lived before the world collapsed, was sheltered by Alexandria with many children.It was my best friend who gave me the courage to rejoice at reunions and look for Rick...."

https://translate.yandex.com

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1247 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3zocker View Post
    This makes more sense:

"When RJ was still in Michonne's stomach, his best friend Jocelyn, who lived before the world collapsed, was sheltered by Alexandria with many children.It was my best friend who gave me the courage to rejoice at reunions and look for Rick...."

https://translate.yandex.com
    That's even weirder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast