Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    526 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by nanners View Post
    At the end of the post with the Japanese synopsis thing, it said the person doing all this is probably a pedophile.
    Ah, thanks for that. I don't know where they got that from - it is not actually in the post they referenced so I'm guessing that was their speculation. Here's the actual comment on that casting call.

Casting Calls:
    -Later afternoon into call time until midnight give or take we are looking for a photo double for a young lady with blonde in a bob cut or similar and as close to the following sizes as possible: Height: 4'6" Shirts: 8 - Pants: 8 or 10
    - An additional guy or girl that is 18 or 19 years old but looks super young
    - Photo double for a girl - as close to the following sizes as possible: Height: 4'6" Shirt: 8 kids,Pants: 8 kids or 10 kids - Shoe: 4.5 kids

Photo provided:

None of the actual spoilers mention pedophilia. Jocelyn is a woman who has a bunch of kids - it's not clear in the translation if she actually takes any of those kids to ASZ. It sounds like Michonne and Daryl run into her while they're out searching for Rick and take her back to ASZ. And it seems like they discover the kids at the school when they rescue Judith from this woman. There are also stunt doubles listed for some of the kids so there's been some speculation that Jocelyn may have brainwashed these kids or trained them to be killers - something that would force Michonne and Daryl to kill them to save Judith and/or themselves. But there has been nothing confirmed on any of that. All we know at this point is that Michonne takes Jocelyn into ASZ, the woman has other kids and kidnaps Judith, and they rescue her. And this occurs while Michonne is still pregnant with RJ.

On the plus side, we should have the Q & A tomorrow so hopefully that will clear up some of these confusing details.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I just want to know about Negan's story. So nice to know he shows up one last time before the season wraps up.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Level
    While this is still very vague, it sounds terrible.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Lol is all I got...lol

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Level
    Sounds like filler and hopefully not the whole reason why Michonne is an isolationist. Was hoping we would find out what, if anything, happened to Oceanside.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I too think that it's strange there's been no word about Oceanside since the 5th episode. Someone on Facebook said Ezekiel mentioned Oceanside briefly in an episode a few weeks ago when they were talking about the charter, but I don't remember it. Maybe it was really brief. I just think it's strange they just seemed to vanish completely.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Level
    So, Judith has been kidnapped once by some crazy kid collector yet she is free to roam around, and is able to get herself in to become friendly with Negan and lets him escape? LOL too bad Carl and Lori can't come back and comment on this!

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1240 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTowns2018 View Post
    I too think that it's strange there's been no word about Oceanside since the 5th episode. Someone on Facebook said Ezekiel mentioned Oceanside briefly in an episode a few weeks ago when they were talking about the charter, but I don't remember it. Maybe it was really brief. I just think it's strange they just seemed to vanish completely.
    While there's been no spoken word about Oceanside recently, one of the banners hung in the Kingdom for the fair represents Oceanside. It has the word "Oceanside" written on it.

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    And she apparently can leave the safety of the wall whenever she wants. The whole thing is stupid if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    So, Judith has been kidnapped once by some crazy kid collector yet she is free to roam around, and is able to get herself in to become friendly with Negan and lets him escape? LOL too bad Carl and Lori can't come back and comment on this!

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Dont know why the pedo talk is going on, did I miss something because it's disgusting and not anything to joke about. Rutina stars on Queen Sugar after her stint on TB.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast