1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia ♥ View Post
    A few things
    If I ever see people dissing Lori as a mom I will punch a puppy.
    Sad that Michonne doesn't see any of the people at ASZ as her friends until this new chick comes along. What a slap in the face to those she has know for years.
    If Michonne was so worried about outsiders and threats. Why the hell is Judith running around like she is grown. None of the other kids are acting like they are warriors. Which Judith is not. She is a kid and needs to be treated like a kid. Lock her ass in the bedroom until she learns her lesson.
    Maybe Michonne should step down as being leader if she has a 10 YEAR OLD THAT WON'T STAY PUT.
    Raising a kid is hard but teaching them respect and to mind is not that hard. Plus don't treat a 10 year old like she is an adult.
    Ok first things first, why would you punch a poor puppy? What did that animal do to you?

"None of the other kids are acting like they are warriors" are we going to act like young Henry wasn't fighting a grown ass man earlier this season? Lol.

Michonne doesn't treat Judith like an adult. She literally makes the kid do homework and sends her to her room for back talking.

The jist I'm getting is that you think Michonne just lets Judith wander around by herself, which I dont understand considering it literally says she is panicking because Judith is gone.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Level
    Wut.

What the fuck does this have to do with anything else? They teased it all season and it's just for a bottle episode that isn't going to have an impact on the story ever again.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1242 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromeTomahawk View Post
    I feel like there is going to be some serious backlash at this show for showing the murder of numerous children...
    If so, those viewers should find something on network television to watch instead of on cable.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    I think this episode is going to be a very important episode, for Michonne. It explains why sheís so closed off with everyone. Someone she knew pre apocalypse who was her friend, thought she could trust her, turns out she robbed Michonne blind and stole her kid...while she trained these other little kids to be killers. Like that is some psychotic shit. It 100% explains her trust issues. Itís not that she doesnít trust Tara or carol or Jesus or anyone, itís just that she feels itís most important to protect Alexandria and keep an eye on the people that are already there, where she can see them. If kingdom, hilltop and Oceanside are still taking people in, thatís a lot of Jocelynís that could be at those places and Michonne wants no part of that.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Level
    I just remembered this show is currently nominated for a Kids Choice Award and now a whole bunch of kids are about to get wrecked.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1242 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeCarlE(nid) View Post
    Jocelyn has some downright stupid motives here, why would she turn down a shelter with an old colleague? I don't buy this brand of insanity and scheme happening in less than 5 years to someone Michonne knew as civilized
    I don't know why. Look at Gareth and his group in just a couple of years in. Looks at the Governor in less time than that. Either Jocelyn always had some issues Michonne wasn't aware of or she developed some, and who wouldn't, after the ZA.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah I can buy this Jocelyn stuff, both the kid thing and the meeting up with Michonne after all this time, far more than I can some of the earlier crap precisely because so much time has passed. The earlier stories didnít have that excuse because due to Gimpleís ice age storytelling, only like 1 1/2 to 2 years passed from the beginning to the end of season 8.

Also I wouldnít read too much into the comment about ďreal friend.Ē Thatís likely the sourceís words not Michonneís.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I wonder how the story would have turned out of Rick stayed for the whole season. They probably would have had the building communities with a Saviors conflict which would have taken the majority of the season. If Rick made it to season 10, Iím not sure how the Whisperer storyline would have turned out. Because I would doubt they would do a another major timejump, allowing for Henry and Judith to grow up.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Level
    Well how Rick was written off could've actually happened at any time since it was mostly linked to Jadis (remember her?) and a random helicopter group unrelated to anything else on the show. So they could've even done that after The Whisperer arc or even during it. Hell, maybe them looking for Rick in their territory could've been what caused the conflict between The Whisperers and the others. So many different ways this could've gone.

One thing I do know is if Rick (and Maggie) were still around they would've done more with the ASZ/Hilltop beef. So maybe instead of there being this big issue between The Saviors and the other settlements it would've actually been Hilltop (and probably Oceanside) having issues with ASZ (and maybe The Saviors) with Kingdom not really picking a side which actually would've made the storyline better because The Kingdom are the ones trying to get everyone working together again with the fair and The Kingdom are likely to be the ones that get the hardest by The Whisperers which would maybe be what would've brought the other settlements together.

The Bridge wasn't even necessary because if they wanted Rick to have to deal with a herd just before his exit it could've been a Whisperer herd.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Jocelyn taught the kids to go after people marked with the X, how does that make sense? The X's are on their backs, so unless they are going around with no tops on how the hell are they supposed to know who does or doesn't have them?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast