Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Give me a fucking break fuck this show and anyone who says otherwise. This fucking michonne started out in Georgia, and after 8 goddamn years runs into a old sorority friend in the fuckin woods hundreds of miles away for a oh so special one off episode. Eew eww itís so dark and sensitive suck my balls

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Level
    Michonne was a lawyer. Lawyers work in DC all the time. For once, this meeting makes sense.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Level
    The real question is: how exactly is Tara linked to this?

Tara seemed more mad at Michonne than anyone. In fact, nobody else really seemed that mad at Michonne other than Tara. Unless this isn't why Tara is mad at Michonne but if not this then what exactly is it?

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    We will probably never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post

Tara seemed more mad at Michonne than anyone. In fact, nobody else really seemed that mad at Michonne other than Tara. Unless this isn't why Tara is mad at Michonne but if not this then what exactly is it?

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level

Tara left Alexandria because of how Michonne was acting. This is why.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level

She left Alexandria cuz of how Michonne was acting. Dictatorship-ish. I guess Tara wanted things to remain open and she didnít.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    And why was Michonne so apprehensive to see Maggie? To the extent where Siddiq pointed out that Maggie was gone so it was fine to go there. If her friends were angry with her because she was isolating herself and the community, going to visit would be a welcome and joyful occasion because she would no longer be isolating herself. Or at least taking steps to stop doing that.

I really want this to make sense. It just doesnít.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    526 Post(s)
    Level

I think the rift with Maggie and Tara moving to Hilltop are separate issues. The events with Jocelyn and those feral kids happens while Michonne is still pregnant with RJ so it's been around 8 months or so since Rick died. The flashback of Tara and Jesus meeting up with Ezekiel and Carol was later on - I think it was supposed to be around 3 years after Rick died. So other things happen. One thing that other flashback revealed was that Hilltop had an outbreak of some sort and needed medicine - and ASZ deciding not to send enough seems to have been the last straw for Tara. That's what made her decide to move to Hilltop and take more supplies than had been approved with her. But Jesus mentioned that Maggie was already upset with Michonne so it seems like something else happened as well. The flashbacks in 9x14 explain why Michonne became so paranoid and chose to isolate ASZ and that seems to be the root of the other problems so I'm not sure if they'll delve into the rest of it too deeply.

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazed And Kwam-fused View Post
    She left Alexandria cuz of how Michonne was acting. Dictatorship-ish. I guess Tara wanted things to remain open and she didn’t.
    It would explain why Tara is at Hilltop and not Alexandria. I get moving some place else if you don't agree with the direction the place you are at is going. But it doesn't really explain the coldness. That seems like an extreme reaction. Especially when Tara spent a lot of time with Rick, who, as we know, acted very similar to that for the majority of his time on the show. Tara's coldness seemed like it was implying that Michonne specifically wronged her in some way personally. That's why I assumed Oceanside because of Tara's connection to that place.

So weird. I was expecting Tara's name to at least be mentioned once as I was scrolling through this thread because of the big deal they made out of Tara and Michonne's reunion.

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TAWX14 View Post
    Michonne was a lawyer. Lawyers work in DC all the time. For once, this meeting makes sense.
    What are you paid by amc to stick up for this utter bullshit
    la la la I’m just waltzing through the woods and low and behold I run into my old pal. After all what with the roads being what they are with every sort of ravengers. Hey whaddya know 600 miles into nowhere and my old friend and I can just give our seacret law school handshake because as we all know lawyers are just under every rock in the wooded apocalypse. Ha ha ha

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast