Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Can I have símore please ? ha ha ha. Poor JDM fitting that heís always locked up must feel like that when he looks at his contract and says how the fuck can I get out of this thing so I can do something better. Fuckin episode was the equivalent of wearing a T-shirt to shock and offend. For a second youíre like what the fuck then you see the douche thatís wearing it and you almost feel sorry that someone needs that much attention. This shows just screams look at me mommy hoping to regain anything it once had. Everytime that little fuck Judith talks itís just cringe worthy bad

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Level
    Kinda meh and pointless. Something that was teased all season ended up just being a random bottle episode that won't have any impact on the rest of the season and it felt super out of place this late in to the season.

It also just felt like Kang wanted to do her own version of The Grove because that's all this episode was. Just a different twist on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mia ♥ View Post
    Predictable that someone finds long lost friend and they are evil.

*cough*morganmorales*cough*

Preggers women sliced in the stomach been done a million times.

*cough*maggie*cough*

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    It was so unoriginal and they could have done better. I think the only ones that will love it are Michonne stans. Everyone I watched it with was like it was just okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Kinda meh and pointless. Something that was teased all season ended up just being a random bottle episode that won't have any impact on the rest of the season and it felt super out of place this late in to the season.

It also just felt like Kang wanted to do her own version of The Grove because that's all this episode was. Just a different twist on it.

*cough*morganmorales*cough*

*cough*maggie*cough*

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia ♥ View Post
    It was so unoriginal and they could have done better. I think the only ones that will love it are Michonne stans. Everyone I watched it with was like it was just okay.
    How much do you wanna bet that little kid that ran away is gonna return as a villain later. Probably as a Whisperer or something.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I gave it a seven. It was so disconnected in it's presentation and was actually very soft. Not much story was told in so little time. I loved Michonne throughout it and her deep conversations with both Daryl and Judith. I give up expecting so much any longer with this show. meh~

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Seriously?

A show where a fucking 10 year old talks like a 30 year old?????????

Fuck this asswipe show.

Its so God damned stupid it makes my brain hurt.

Fuck all of us that used to care.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1242 Post(s)
    Level
    8/10. It was a good episode, but not one people who quit the show should tune in for as that Forbes article linked in the Countdown thread indicated.

Liked:

• The acting was splendid, especially Judith and Daryl.
    • Rutina Wesley but more about her in the dislikes section
    • Daryl's interactions with Michonne and Judith. He's come a long way and is able to show physical affection to his family. He's also present during conversations, listens, and offers feedback and comfort. I wondered if Judith was ever told that Daryl was the first person to feed her.
    • Negan. I don't want to like him. I wanted him dead at the end of last season, but I've changed my mind. I enjoyed his conversation with Michonne.
    • Seeing the former Judith actress and hearing her speak.
    • There was very little Henry. I hold on to hope that soon, there will be no Henry ever again.

Dislikes:

• The Jocelyn storyline was too thin. It was pretty much a short version of just about every villain we've had on the show: someone becomes unhinged and drags others into the craziness. Could they not have written something more substantial about their past instead of some reverie about how Michonne collected a bunch of signatures for a petition? I suppose that was to show that Michonne's always been a git'er done leader type, but I already knew that. I'd have liked something to reveal what each woman was doing when things went bad.
    • The Jocelyn/kids storyline could have been a lot better. They show up at Alexandria and are perfect little angels. After they leave they turn into demons. I don't know how it could have been made better, but like Jocelyn, the storyline was just thin.
    • Michonne's running across Judith was like finding a needle in a haystack, and then catching up to Daryl, et al., just as they're crossing the road was quite convenient.

I enjoyed the episode but was expecting more from it based on what I'd read about it being one of the best ever. It wasn't that.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1242 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    How much do you wanna bet that little kid that ran away is gonna return as a villain later. Probably as a Whisperer or something.
    Or as some really good person who nobody wants to trust and viewers can't figure it out.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I agree with everyone else who has said the kids gone bad and had to be killed was done much better in The Grove.

While I liked that Michonne asked Negan if he mentioned to Judith what he did to Glenn and Abe -- because somehow the writers are otherwise trying to turn Negan into a good guy and forget all that brutality -- I can't really get past that all the other villains have been mentally ill, but somehow Negan is cured of his evil and the most sane and rational person around. And after what we saw with this episode, Michonne still doesn't keep a close enough eye on Judith to keep her from befriending Negan and wandering out of Alexandria on the regular.

I don't know why the kids branded Daryl and Michonne. What was the point in that? Why didn't they just kill them outright? And why did this estrange Michonne from the other communities?

I thought this episode was also gonna explain what happened to Oceanside.

There was too much hype for this ep to live up to.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Level
    I guess a 5.

I thought RW did well. Just wasn't enough of her and as the arc was only one episode in flashbacks, it seemed rushed. The show teased the "X" scars and then the explanation fell very very flat. Why bother knocking someone out only to tie them up, brand them, and then kill them? Waste of time.

Judith's acting was pretty good but I'm tired of this kid sneaking off all the time. Its a young Henry re do.

Michonne didn't have a choice when it came to killing the kids and although she killed quite a few, its not like she hadn't been put in that position before with Ron.

I hate to say it but the best character for me this week was Negan. His part was small but more interesting than the rest. Maybe Jocelyn should have left the kids and rode off into the sunset with him.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast