Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Well let’s see ,maybe just maybe after 5000 of our best died in Bush’s war for profit or the 25,000 who came home without limbs or traumatic brain injuries. These lousy fuckin cocksuckers put one tenth of the effort to go after who really needed to be gone after then I’d give a fuck about the orange bad man. A two year 40 million dollar circle jerk for a bunch of pussies with a sore loser complex. So run my little brothers run to your safe spaces and weep for your precious minority’s that you love sooo much but will move away in a heartbeat the minute one moves next door. And come to the final realization that by posturing your sjw bullshit you’ve virtually reassured trumps reelection. Ha ha ha boofuckinhoo

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    Trump won. Get the fuck over it already.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Level
    Donít crow too loudly yet. Mueller farmed out some of his investigations to other jurisdictions and they are still ongoing. At least one state is looking at charges. And then there are the Congressional investigations. Nothing is over except for Mueller's part

If you only consider the Mueller investigation a success if it nails Trump to the wall, then it may well be a failure.

But Mueller indicted 34 people, including 7 Americans, and he uncovered a couple of Russian troll farms along with evidence of Russian interference in the 2016 election. Manaford and Cohen were convicted or pleaded guilty to various financial crimes while others are going to jail for lying to federal law enforcement. Stone will be tried later this year. The Russians theyíll never get but everyone knew that.

What Iíd still like to know is:

1) What has Trump been so afraid of all this time, what made him obsess over this investigation and behave as if he was guilty?

2) Why did so many of Trumpís associates, some of them close to him, lie to federal authorities about their contacts with Russia?

3) Why is Trump so subservient to Putin? Does he still hope to do business in Russia? Does Putin have something on him? Or is he just afraid of this former KGB thug, who is the real deal in bad guys and is obviously playing the much less sophisticated and knowledgeable Trump?

Much as I loathe Trump, isnít it a good thing if it turns out that the President of the U.S. is not a crook? But then I donít want to see him impeached and removed because then the homophobic ultra-conservative Pence would succeed him. Iíd rather see them both defeated in the next election, which is a distinct possibility.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    If these pussy “resisters” actually had any balls the question would be why the fuck do we as a country bow to China? THE most pressing threat to our nation. Mmm could it be the tentacles of finance are so entrenched that saying anything could be detrimental to the economy. How much money and control does this fuckin China have in Hollywood ? Here’s some news for the sjw’s as well, China as a country is vehemently racist so theres that. Seems to me that’s a pretty bug fuckin deal but then again what would all the hipsters do without those iPhones.
    So for posters now & later if your gonna espouse this Russian bullshit do your fuckin homework

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nareen View Post
    Don’t crow too loudly yet. Mueller farmed out some of his investigations to other jurisdictions and they are still ongoing. At least one state is looking at charges. And then there are the Congressional investigations. Nothing is over except for Mueller's part

If you only consider the Mueller investigation a success if it nails Trump to the wall, then it may well be a failure.

But Mueller indicted 34 people, including 7 Americans, and he uncovered a couple of Russian troll farms along with evidence of Russian interference in the 2016 election. Manaford and Cohen were convicted or pleaded guilty to various financial crimes while others are going to jail for lying to federal law enforcement. Stone will be tried later this year. The Russians they’ll never get but everyone knew that.

What I’d still like to know is:

1) What has Trump been so afraid of all this time, what made him obsess over this investigation and behave as if he was guilty?

2) Why did so many of Trump’s associates, some of them close to him, lie to federal authorities about their contacts with Russia?

3) Why is Trump so subservient to Putin? Does he still hope to do business in Russia? Does Putin have something on him? Or is he just afraid of this former KGB thug, who is the real deal in bad guys and is obviously playing the much less sophisticated and knowledgeable Trump?

Much as I loathe Trump, isn’t it a good thing if it turns out that the President of the U.S. is not a crook? But then I don’t want to see him impeached and removed because then the homophobic ultra-conservative Pence would succeed him. I’d rather see them both defeated in the next election, which is a distinct possibility.
    Good questions and post, which will ultimately be simplified down to 'lmfao u lost libtard get pwned'.

I don't expect (nor have I ever) for Mueller to have found that Trump engaged in collusion, mainly because I don't think he's sophisticated enough for that. His coy statements about Russia finding the missing emails was enough to see his true intentions without exposing himself to any legal trouble.

I do think Mueller will find that Trump obstructed justice on multiple occasions. And I expect the Southern District of New York will ultimately find him guilty on charges of campaign finance violation and financial fraud. Collectively, those would be enough for impeachment/conviction. However, there's no sense in taking that route unless there's bipartisan agreement, and you would be hard pressed to find 19 Republican senators to vote for conviction given the death grip that Trump has on the GOP for now.

No, I totally agree with you. Voting him out is the better and much more satisfying option.

And hopefully Burr's report on Mueller's principal statements answers all of your questions and more so that there's finally closure on this topic.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TAWX14 View Post
    Good questions and post, which will ultimately be simplified down to 'lmfao u lost libtard get pwned'.

I don't expect (nor have I ever) for Mueller to have found that Trump engaged in collusion, mainly because I don't think he's sophisticated enough for that. His coy statements about Russia finding the missing emails was enough to see his true intentions without exposing himself to any legal trouble.

I do think Mueller will find that Trump obstructed justice on multiple occasions. And I expect the Southern District of New York will ultimately find him guilty on charges of campaign finance violation and financial fraud. Collectively, those would be enough for impeachment/conviction. However, there's no sense in taking that route unless there's bipartisan agreement, and you would be hard pressed to find 19 Republican senators to vote for conviction given the death grip that Trump has on the GOP for now.

No, I totally agree with you. Voting him out is the better and much more satisfying option.

And hopefully Burr's report on Mueller's principal statements answers all of your questions and more so that there's finally closure on this topic.
    Ha ha ha you were the one celebrating the Friday that cnn reported the false story how the mueller probe found trump lying in connection to collusion you were wrecked then and you’ll be wrecked again. The bad orange man doesn’t seem to ever lose ha ha ha

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    Ha ha ha you were the one celebrating the Friday that cnn reported the false story how the mueller probe found trump lying in connection to collusion you were wrecked then and you’ll be wrecked again. The bad orange man doesn’t seem to ever lose ha ha ha
    That was Buzzfeed, the story had nothing to do with direct collusion, and I was not "celebrating" anything.

I literally just said I don't want Trump impeached.

By the way, he lost pretty badly in November. 40 seat gain for Democrats in the House with the largest margin of victory (8.8 million vote lead) in history for either party.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1242 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nareen View Post
    Don’t crow too loudly yet. Mueller farmed out some of his investigations to other jurisdictions and they are still ongoing. At least one state is looking at charges. And then there are the Congressional investigations. Nothing is over except for Mueller's part
    I'm pretty sure we all understand that nothing will ever be over as long as the Democrats hold hope that continuing this witch hunt will yield SOMETHING that will make their constituents comfortable that the Dems are doing everything in their power to unseat Orange Man.
    But Mueller indicted 34 people, including 7 Americans, and he uncovered a couple of Russian troll farms along with evidence of Russian interference in the 2016 election. Manaford and Cohen were convicted or pleaded guilty to various financial crimes while others are going to jail for lying to federal law enforcement. Stone will be tried later this year. The Russians they’ll never get but everyone knew that.
    As for the Americans indicted, they were indicted for crimes that had nothing to do with colluding with the Russians. The financial crimes were their own that were uncovered through Mueller's investigation that might never have been uncovered, and if they've committed crimes I have no problem with them paying for them. Those crimes, though, are independent of the Russian collusion investigation. As for the Russians indicted, so what? It's not news that foreign governments interfere to various degrees with other countries' politics and elections. The US does it, as well. The Russian agents indicted will never see a courtroom, as they aren't going to turn themselves in for that, just like US operatives aren't going to turn themselves in to foreign governments.

What I’d still like to know is:

Your characterization of his behavior is yours and doesn't constitute fact. To me, his behavior looks like the righteous indignation anybody would express over being wrongly accused.

2) Why did so many of Trump’s associates, some of them close to him, lie to federal authorities about their contacts with Russia?
    I dunno. I can only think of one who fudged the dates associated with dealings with Russia on that hotel. The thing is, if Putin really had his claws in Trump, he would have approved the hotel deal. The deal was turned down by Russia.

How is he subservient to Russia? Can you give examples? In an April 2017 Christian Science Monitor article:
    Laying bare deep and dangerous divisions on Syria and other issues, President Trump declared that US relations with Russia "may be at an all-time low."
    His top diplomat offered a similarly grim assessment from the other side of the globe after meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Moscow.
    "Right now we're not getting along with Russia at all," Mr. Trump said flatly during a White House news conference Wednesday. It was stark evidence that the president is moving ever further from his campaign promises to establish better ties with Moscow.

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Foreig...t-all-time-low

As for "having something" on Trump, right now Putin or anybody else could have videos of him having sex with farm animals on the front lawn of the White House, and those of us who support him would still continue to do so - not because we believe in his moral purity or that he even has any morals but because whatever he lacks in that department, the left has proven itself to be even more lacking. Supporting Trump is your classic forced decision exercise of choosing between two unattractive alternatives. Trump knows this, so he scoffs at the left as do we.

Much as I loathe Trump, isn’t it a good thing if it turns out that the President of the U.S. is not a crook? But then I don’t want to see him impeached and removed because then the homophobic ultra-conservative Pence would succeed him. I’d rather see them both defeated in the next election, which is a distinct possibility.
    It would be a delightful thing to have a President who is not a crook! I'm thinking Eisenhower and Carter are probably the only two who served in my lifetime who weren't, so being a crook is not a disqualifier when the only choices are among crooks.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TAWX14 View Post
    That was Buzzfeed, the story had nothing to do with direct collusion, and I was not "celebrating" anything.

I literally just said I don't want Trump impeached.

By the way, he lost pretty badly in November. 40 seat gain for Democrats in the House with the largest margin of victory (8.8 million vote lead) in history for either party.
    Tyrin to rewrite the past. You were posting like a madwoman and cnn did report it also or am I lying that I saw the look of disappointment on that douche don lemons face when it was told to be bullshit.
    Almost as bad as Rachel Maddow cutting her fishing trip for lap flounder short so she could well up last night. It was a thing of beauty
    who gives a fuck about the mid-terms nothing still gets done. Spout all the nonsense you want the guy like Parker Lewis can’t lose

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1242 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    If these pussy “resisters” actually had any balls the question would be why the fuck do we as a country bow to China? THE most pressing threat to our nation. Mmm could it be the tentacles of finance are so entrenched that saying anything could be detrimental to the economy. How much money and control does this fuckin China have in Hollywood ? Here’s some news for the sjw’s as well, China as a country is vehemently racist so theres that. Seems to me that’s a pretty bug fuckin deal but then again what would all the hipsters do without those iPhones.
    So for posters now & later if your gonna espouse this Russian bullshit do your fuckin homework
    Yeah, and while North America and Western Europe are consistently bludgeoned with this global warming nonsense, China, which ahead of India, is the biggest contributor to air pollutants as it's heavily dependent on coal with Beijing being the most polluted city in the world, is never brought into SJW discussions on the topic. China leaves the rest of the world in its dust (literally) in terms of air pollution.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast