Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I liked certain elements of season 4 - I hated that stupid filter. The new characters in my opinion were good, I don't see what Morgan brings to the FEAR, never liked him on the main show. I agree Dwight is probably going to be a better fit for "fear".

What they did with Madison was unforgivable - if they can find a way to bring her back they really should - they have the option as we never saw her die.

I think there is still a future for this show and there is always hope season 5 will be great - I like the show in general.

What needs to be done is stick with good stories, fewer new characters, bring back Madison and Daniel. Less focus on Morgan.

I am interested into how Dwight will fit in to the show and also isn't Troy returning this year too?

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Level
    Honestly I wouldn't. I'd bring Morgan back to TWD and kill the rest. This show died with Nick and Madison.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by andy72wool View Post

I am interested into how Dwight will fit in to the show and also isn't Troy returning this year too?
    As far as I can tell, from Daniel Sharman's activities over the course of filming, that rumor was nothing more than that, a rumor, and a false one. If we DO see Dan playing Troy, it will be in a cameo of less than five minutes that he can film overseas and send in, no doubt on one of Althea's stupid tapes.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Level
    Judging from the season five trailer, I don't think it can be saved.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    722 Post(s)
    Level
    The show in general needs to bring back a sense of tragedy. Remember the scene in the pantry, where the people who were bitten volunteered to be put to death to conserve air? (I know they were dead already, but they were robbed of their last hours of life). Nothing on the show since had the sad impact of that

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Level
    The old Fear is dead, it died with Nick. It’s gone, like Madison. I suspect that when Frank Dillane asked to be released, the producers figured that the old model was unsustainable without Nick so they chose a new direction and rebooted the series, keeping only the characters they felt would fit.

Whether the new Fear will work or not remains to be seen. I wasn’t crazy about season 4B but that was Fear resetting itself with a new tone and a new mission. I like most of the new characters and am over Madison. I’m at least interested enough to see where Fear goes from here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12