Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    It's not as farfetched an idea as it seems. Dwight started on the East coast, so logically he would move inward, towards Morgan. With Morgan and the crew leaving supplies at all the mile markers, it's only a matter of time before Dwight the traveler happens upon one. The entire West seaboard is burned so there aren't a ton of places left to go. In a world without electricity and gas for heat, I doubt many people are migrating North.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    725 Post(s)
    Level
    Did Morgan and Dwight ever interact on Walking Dead?

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Level
    I wonder if he will get his own episode showing how he meets up with Morgan's group.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    I had a feeling this would happen.

Thing is, if Dwight was going to leave TWD it should have been him instead of Morgan in the first place. Morgan ruined Fear.

Even if I would have rather Dwight stay on the main show of all the characters his made the most sense to jump over because he was exiled and it gives his character a chance at a fresh start where everyone isn't going to know all of the terrible things he's done and if they do find out it wouldn't be anyone they knew so it wouldn't be as personal. Also, Dwight wouldn't have stolen the spotlight like Morgan did because Austin is not as big of a name as Lennie so they wouldn't have to dangle that "lead role" carrot in front of him just to get him to take the role and because Gimple doesn't love him as much as he does Morgan.

But it's all fukt up now because Morgan knows enough of what Dwight has done and on top of that now we have 2 characters hogging the spotlight. I like Dwight but now he just takes away even more of the time people like Strand and Alicia could have. Not only that but Morgan and Dwight is the oddest pairing you could possibly make on this show. The 2 barely know each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Mia ♥ View Post
    Lol this sucks. I guess the new thing is instead of killing a character just send them to Fear.
    That is pretty much the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    Did Morgan and Dwight ever interact on Walking Dead?
    Not that I can remember but they would at least know of each other.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    No I will not watch this show no matter what~

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    We all know they did this so Daryl could get most of his plot in the main series. Thank you, Daryl (sarcasm).

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Level
    It's s shame the captain died yesterday him and tenille could do a guest shot involving issac the bartender

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    Hey I thought that fuckin fear was supposed to be all about the great plagues start and instead these cocksuckers at this Amc have turned it into the love boat replete with the same actors. They should be ashamed as should anyone who defends this shit

Hey yeah!..... wasn’t fear sold to people as a cool spin off that would show the decay of human civilization? Like I was under the impression we’d actually get to see more fast pace action(military bases getting overrun, Zombies in NYC etc) but it went straight to be walking dead 2.0. Where everyone is already dead

It’s like AMC didn’t even have the guts to spend a little money to give us something new.

Alao as a fan of Dwight this sucks. He’s the best new character of the main show by a mile imo.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm curious if they're setting this up for a larger crossover based on recent comic spoilers. If Daryl ends up taking a majority of Rick's comic role (as so many are speculating) some interesting crossover fodder could be had when/if they ever reach Commonwealth.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd love to see Dwight interact with Luciana in particular.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishels View Post
    Hey yeah!..... wasn’t fear sold to people as a cool spin off that would show the decay of human civilization? Like I was under the impression we’d actually get to see more fast pace action(military bases getting overrun, Zombies in NYC etc) but it went straight to be walking dead 2.0. Where everyone is already dead

It’s like AMC didn’t even have the guts to spend a little money to give us something new.

Alao as a fan of Dwight this sucks. He’s the best new character of the main show by a mile imo.
    You could have had something special maybe a different take every season on the start of the plague or one families story leading to another but instead you got the spinoff!!! theres a reason why Fish wasn't as good as Barney Miller ... because it was a fuckin spinoff and not something different. The sad part is some folks accept this while others try to shove it down their throats and call it good

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast