Level
    TWD S7 was the worst

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    It was a mistake to kill Madison off. And yes they did basically ignore just about everything that happened in Season 3. I hate how Daniel just kind of appears here and there. Have him on all the time or not at all. The actors who played Travis (probably my favorite character) and Nick wanted out of their own volition, so that kind of left the writers in a bit of a bind, understandably. I like Travis's sendoff but Nick's , while surprising, was not as much. I like Al and John but Morgan just seems like an odd fit in Fear. He had many connections on The Walking Dead that will likely never be explored anymore. Henry particularly, and his friendship ( I guess) with Carol was interesting. Season 2 was still a much weaker season overall but 4 changed the shape (and cast) of the show in a way I've never seen in any show I've watched. And I'm not sure I like it.

Overall though Season 8 of WD was much worse than Fear season 4. Season four of Fear probably matches up with season 2 of Walking Dead in my opinion. It's decent overall, but it felt like the first season of an all new show, not a continuation of Fear.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    This show hit rock bottom as soon as Nick died, but then it somehow even dug itself deeper by killing Madison.

We could've got this but nope..

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I would have to say I'd much, much rather watch season four of Fear rather than seasons six, seven or eight of TWD. I disagree as well that there were no good episodes. I thought the first half of four was overall pretty good besides killing Nick and Madison. The second half though was a mess, and that villain has to be one of the most ridiculous villains I've ever seen. It was so absurd. I was also really, really disappointed we didn't get to see Morgan interact with Madison. That's one of the things I was most excited for, as well as Morgan & Nick. That could have been really great as well, but we got cut short on that as well.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Squirrel Hunter JackietheStripper's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Level
    I never continued watching season 4 after the first episode but I'm considering doing some binge-watching now that Dwight is supposed to show up..

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Level
    I liked Al and thought S4 of Fear too closely mimicked S4 of TWD...lose the ball field...everyone is separated...everyone re-unites...rinse and repeat...why have a companion show if it is the same story. again.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Absolute worst season of television of any show I've seen in my life. Yes, Nick wanted out, but it was because they were changing the direction of the show. IOW, If Ericsson stays, Frank stays. They should have just cancelled the show and made another cross over spin off with the other characters. They ignored everything about the previous 3 seasons, changed the personality of existing characters, killed Nick and Madison who were the heart and soul of the show, and introduced a bunch of bland, one-dimensional characters nobody cares about. Jon's cool, but I'm pretty sure he has Asperger's. I would actually give credit to the writers if he did, but I doubt they'd be that bold. They were probably trying to make another Rick Grimes but he came out more like Rark Grames. Anyway, I gave up in the middle of episode 7 and have no intention whatsoever of watching even a second of season 5. I didn't even watch the trailer. I've never been so insulted as a television viewer. I know how irrational I might sound, but damn, season 4 just sucked straight ass.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    It was pretty horrible but I did enjoy some John Dorie moments. The absolute worst? Nothing pissed me off more than Carl's death so that was worse to me. Fear suffered because of the singular drop in quality from Season 3 to 4. It was so depressing to witness. I had been bragging to my family members with how good Fear had become only to have that utter mess of Season 4 just destroy my interest. I still find it hard to believe how badly they dropped the ball and ruined what looked to be a very promising future. Losing Erickson was even more harmful than losing Darabont.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by singularity View Post
    Absolute worst season of television of any show I've seen in my life. Yes, Nick wanted out, but it was because they were changing the direction of the show. IOW, If Ericsson stays, Frank stays. They should have just cancelled the show and made another cross over spin off with the other characters. They ignored everything about the previous 3 seasons, changed the personality of existing characters, killed Nick and Madison who were the heart and soul of the show, and introduced a bunch of bland, one-dimensional characters nobody cares about. Jon's cool, but I'm pretty sure he has Asperger's. I would actually give credit to the writers if he did, but I doubt they'd be that bold. They were probably trying to make another Rick Grimes but he came out more like Rark Grames. Anyway, I gave up in the middle of episode 7 and have no intention whatsoever of watching even a second of season 5. I didn't even watch the trailer. I've never been so insulted as a television viewer. I know how irrational I might sound, but damn, season 4 just sucked straight ass.

This except i finished s4 and it was not worth it. I will not be viewing this season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12