Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Back To Top    #31
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassenach View Post
    It was Beth. Y'all know that bullet didn't kill her when it blew the back of her head off!

https://i.imgur.com/EB9U9ad.gif
    Youíre all wrong, it was Patrick

2. Back To Top    #32
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Level
    I think if it was Maggie it would have been obvious. My vote is either Jadis or perhaps as other people have mentioned Stephanie. I had to google what the Commonwealth was and I actually think Jadis is probably involved with them. That is probably the group she took Rick to...hence access to a helicopter.

Question for the comic readers - why was it called the Commonwealth? Are they primarily located in Pennsylvania? There are only four 'states' that aren't actually states but rather a Commonwealth and Pa is one of them. I can't remember if Virginia is one or not...

3. Back To Top    #33
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1235 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranna156 View Post
    I think if it was Maggie it would have been obvious. My vote is either Jadis or perhaps as other people have mentioned Stephanie. I had to google what the Commonwealth was and I actually think Jadis is probably involved with them. That is probably the group she took Rick to...hence access to a helicopter.

Question for the comic readers - why was it called the Commonwealth? Are they primarily located in Pennsylvania? There are only four 'states' that aren't actually states but rather a Commonwealth and Pa is one of them. I can't remember if Virginia is one or not...
    Kentucky, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and, yes, Virginia: Virginia!

4. Back To Top    #34
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranna156 View Post
    Itís located in Ohio in the comics. I donít recall if any other meaning was given for the name beyond the regular definition of the word.

5. Back To Top    #35
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah, probably Jadis or Maggie. It's "TWD" though, so who knows?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.