Forgot your username?

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Level

Michael Cudlitz to Direct Episode 3 in Season 10

Andrew Lincoln is not the only former Walking Dead star returning to direct in season 10. Lincoln first told EW about his TWD directing plans, and now, while on EW Morning Live (Entertainment Weekly Radio, SiriusXM channel 105) Tuesday morning to chat about his new ABC comedy The Kids Are Alright, Michael Cudlitz revealed that he too will be heading back to Senoia, Ga. to sit in the director’s chair.

For the man who became a fan favorite playing Sgt. Abraham Ford, this will be Cudlitz’s second time directing a Walking Dead episode. He also helmed episode 7 of season 9 (titled “Stradivarius”), and announced he will be directing the third episode of season 10, to air in the fall.

“Everybody asks, ‘What do you miss most on the show?’ Cudlitz told EW on SiriusXM. “And the thing I would miss the most typically I don’t miss because I do see all these guys. What I would miss is all the people, and I see these guys five to six times a year at different conventions. We travel all around the world together. That’s one of the cool things that this has afforded me.”

https://ew.com/tv/2019/03/26/walking...ect-season-10/

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    His episode was so ''meh'', let's hope he gets a better material to work this time.