Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Offline
    Global Mod manscaper's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New York, NY
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,221
    Threads
    108
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Points
    8,206
    Level
    27
    Its free on amazon prime

  2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Offline
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East coast
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,363
    Threads
    47
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Points
    2,633
    Level
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by manscaper View Post
    Its free on amazon prime
    Wow I didnt realize that , it took me a while to find it the other night. I do recommend people check it out, you however @manscaper have secured you’re place in hell for bringing it to people’s attention

  3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Offline
    Open the door Sadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    With Tuco
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,300
    Threads
    36
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Points
    1,298
    Level
    39
    I find myself unable to forget this movie..I could even rewatch it. It was bad, but also good, thanks a lot @manscaper

  4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Offline
    Problem Child Avery's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Daryl's Quiver
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    150
    Threads
    16
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Points
    334
    Level
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    That was the weirdest shit I’ve ever seen, I don’t regret watching it though. I only wish I had counted the times they said bullshit artist
    Found it for free on YouTube and I laughed more than I should have. Definitely won't be everyone's cup of tea, but checked all the boxes for me lol!

    Spoiler Spoiler:

  5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Offline
    Open the door Sadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    With Tuco
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,300
    Threads
    36
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Points
    1,298
    Level
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Avery View Post
    Found it for free on YouTube and I laughed more than I should have. Definitely won't be everyone's cup of tea, but checked all the boxes for me lol!

    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Im glad you enjoyed it, it’s nice to see that we all have such similar taste in strange movies I didn’t notice he didn’t put grease on them! The kill scenes were hilarious. Especially the vending machine one

  6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Offline
    Governor shrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,541
    Threads
    82
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Points
    7,889
    Level
    36
    Hope it doesn't come in smello-vision

  7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Offline
    Global Mod manscaper's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New York, NY
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,221
    Threads
    108
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Points
    8,206
    Level
    27
    Motherfucker, there’s a penthouse in hell waiting for me. That being said, I genuinely enjoy these kinds of movies. Not because of some juvenile need to be edgy, but because they are dark and push people’s boundaries. Like Father of the Year with Robin Williams.

    Seriously man, I’m so fuckin’ sick of Avengers 47 or whatever sterile BULLSHIT ARTIST corporate slop being fed to us to keep us docile. I’ll end this post with a paraphrased quote from Michael Parenti (who I disagree with on most topics):

    ”They figured out if we all watch the same tv shows, go to the same movies, read the same billboards, and wear the same clothes, we’re much easier to control”.

    Who fucking cares if Ironman dies?

  8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Offline
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East coast
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,363
    Threads
    47
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Points
    2,633
    Level
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by manscaper View Post
    Motherfucker, there’s a penthouse in hell waiting for me. That being said, I genuinely enjoy these kinds of movies. Not because of some juvenile need to be edgy, but because they are dark and push people’s boundaries. Like Father of the Year with Robin Williams.

    Seriously man, I’m so fuckin’ sick of Avengers 47 or whatever sterile BULLSHIT ARTIST corporate slop being fed to us to keep us docile. I’ll end this post with a paraphrased quote from Michael Parenti (who I disagree with on most topics):

    ”They figured out if we all watch the same tv shows, go to the same movies, read the same billboards, and wear the same clothes, we’re much easier to control”.

    Who fucking cares if Ironman dies?
    I saw this mockumentery back in 93 on a double bill with “Hated” the GG Allin doc Ill never forget it cuz the phils lost the World Series, and stern had his book signing all the same day . It was called “until there are none” I’ve been wanting to see it again since then. Bout a guy who kills bald eagles lol, should be up your alley if you ever get the chance - get it.

  9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Offline
    Global Mod manscaper's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New York, NY
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,221
    Threads
    108
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Points
    8,206
    Level
    27
    Fuckin title alone kills me. Im on it.

  10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Offline
    Open the door Sadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    With Tuco
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,300
    Threads
    36
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Points
    1,298
    Level
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by manscaper View Post
    Motherfucker, there’s a penthouse in hell waiting for me. That being said, I genuinely enjoy these kinds of movies. Not because of some juvenile need to be edgy, but because they are dark and push people’s boundaries. Like Father of the Year with Robin Williams.

    Seriously man, I’m so fuckin’ sick of Avengers 47 or whatever sterile BULLSHIT ARTIST corporate slop being fed to us to keep us docile. I’ll end this post with a paraphrased quote from Michael Parenti (who I disagree with on most topics):

    ”They figured out if we all watch the same tv shows, go to the same movies, read the same billboards, and wear the same clothes, we’re much easier to control”.

    Who fucking cares if Ironman dies?
    I have to say, I genuinely enjoyed it as well. Feel free to recommend more like it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Related Topics

  1. New Years Character Resloutions...
    By John Dixon in forum General TWD Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: January 6th, 2016, 11:39 PM
  2. 26 Years Simpsons
    By WalkerDudu in forum Anime and Cartoons
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: October 1st, 2015, 05:56 PM
  3. What is everybody's New Years Resolutions?
    By Will in forum Water Cooler
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: January 25th, 2015, 12:22 PM
  4. Top 10 episodes of all 4 years seasons
    By JoshLail in forum General TWD Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: April 13th, 2014, 08:42 PM
  5. 3 years
    By Jennaphur in forum General TWD Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: March 4th, 2013, 07:26 PM

Tags for this Thread

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.