Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Back To Top    #31
    Status

Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm more annoyed that they MURDERED ONE HALF OF THE ONLY WHITE COUPLE ON THE SHOW. They're literally breeding white people away and killing them left and right. There was not one POC character on the pikes and everyone was white instead. Just fucking once I would like to see a couple different from my own real-life relationship on this show so that I won't be so bored with them.

2. Back To Top    #32
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Intentional or not I think TWD actually has a pretty good excuse for why so many people from all over the place are together which is when a ZA hits most people aren't going to stay put when there is places being bombed and zombies eating their neighbors. The first thing people think is to just keep moving and to try to find help and seeing if it's better anywhere else. Eventually people realize that it's the same everywhere and try to find a safe place to settle down and just accept that the world is different now but it takes time and by that point people are probably far away from where they are from.

I think it may have mattered a bit more earlier on in like Season 1 to 3 that most should've been from Georgia but a decade in I think most people probably aren't from where they are. Everyone has done some traveling. Other than some of the OG Alexandrians and Gregory.

I could be wrong but I think Yumiko is the first non american character or at least the first important non american. There was that one Irish redshirt woman at the start of S4 but still only 2 non Americans in 10 years.
    Personally that's bothered me, especially now they're near the DC area. Where are all the immigrants? Where are the tourists? I guess some of them may have made it onto a plane & back home when the outbreak first began, but there still ought to have been some tourists left behind (and there must be hundreds if not thousands of tourists in DC at any given time apart from the dead of winter), not to mention all those foreign diplomats & embassy workers living in DC, international students etc etc.

Oh! I just remembered - there was that Spanish-speaking family Merle & Daryl rescued back in season three, presumably immigrants. But apart from them I can't think of any other than Yumiko.

3. Back To Top    #33
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Fans aren’t furious whiny little sjw’s are. Fans just want a good show

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234