Forgot your username?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Level
    AMC will continue to pump out Walking Dead series, movies, whatever as long as they continue to make money for them. They are a business. This is no different than Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul, quality aside.

I might or might not take a look at this new series, depending upon what it looks like when it appears. I’m not into teen angst or even zombies really but I am interested in what kids who were born into or grew up in the world of the ZA would be like. Unfortunately, TPTB keep killing off the young people – Carl, Henry, Addy, Rodney, Sam, even Mika and Lizzie. I hope that Lydia, Judith and Charlie survive.

I don’t think Gimple is obsessed with kids. Where there are people, there are kids and in real life there would probably be more of them around than we see on TWD. Certainly there’d be more babies as the supply of condoms degrades or runs out.

I have a radical approach to watching television – if I don’t like the program I turn it off, and I don’t read articles or go to internet discussion boards on the subject. It works really well for me.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Don't knock it until you try it! As a fan I will be keen to see what it is all about - I still love the genre - have faith guys!

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Unpopular Opinion: I'll probably watch this. I'm still a huge fan of TWD universe, am looking forward to this, the 3 movies, and season 10.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Level
    What if the series was about Enid before she found Alexandria?

Katelyn Nacon has one of those faces that she could easily pull off being like 14/15 again. She was 16 in S5 and 23 in Season 9 and looked pretty much the same.

And we know that Enid has a pretty fukt up backstory because of how weird she was when the gang first got to Alexandria and we know she lost her parents at some point too so it could take place after that.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Ideally this would be about Clem getting to CW to help tie up the universe buuuuuuuuuuuuut fat chance that'd happen....

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    What if the series was about Enid before she found Alexandria?

Katelyn Nacon has one of those faces that she could easily pull off being like 14/15 again. She was 16 in S5 and 23 in Season 9 and looked pretty much the same.

And we know that Enid has a pretty fukt up backstory because of how weird she was when the gang first got to Alexandria and we know she lost her parents at some point too so it could take place after that.
    They already did an episode about her before she found Alexandria. It started while her parents were still alive and trying to get their car started and went from there to her meandering around, eating a turtle, writing JSS in the dirt, and staring at the walls of Alexandria before finally entering. Are you suggesting that her part in this episode might have comprised years, with her meeting one or more teenagers her age and having a life with them before finding Alexandria without them?

I don't think it's believable, just like Enid being a wolf and poisoning Maggie's pickles. I'd love to see more of Enid, but unless we get flashbacks on the main show, I think she's done.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123