Thread: Old Locations

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    605 Post(s)
    Level

Old Locations

With all this crossover stuff with the main show It seems like Fear will likely end with them meeting up with the characters from the main show which means they'd have to travel through Georgia most likely. Wouldn't it be cool to revisit some of those old locations on the way but with new twists on them? I'm not saying to sit there and recall all the stuff that happened at those locations because Dwight and Morgan weren't really part of any of it anyway. Just do new things with familiar locations from the past. The only place Morgan would probably even know about is the prison but he'd only know it because Rick talked about it.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    They might have to travel through Georgia if they choose to head to Alexandria. However, there are other, better routes. If they did, I would like to see the Prison revisited. Maybe a new group cleared it and are living there. Grady Memorial would be interesting too. Perhaps, Eastman's compound to whether a storm or something. Cool idea. Although I doubt it happens.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Level
    I’d like to see some of the old locations revisited, but more with TWD cast than with FTWD. I’d love to see Hershel’s farm or Woodbury again, but it’s not really feasible though since some of the locations are gone/being reused as different locations or not an option in the case of Hershel’s farm. It’s more likely that they’d meet up somewhere other than Alexandria also. My guess is that it’d happen when Commonwealth is part of TWD and since that’s in Ohio the FTWD crew would probably head north instead of east.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1246 Post(s)
    Level
    There's no reason for the path from anywhere in Texas to DC/Alexandria to go through Georgia. That and going through Dallas to get to either Georgia or DC from Houston was also unnecessary. Any map would have shown more direct routes. With that said, the show's history is in Georgia so if the Fear characters were to head back, so long as Morgan is alive, I see them going through Georgia, although Morgan has no history with the farm, prison, Grady, or Woodbury. Dwight has no history that we know of with Georgia. I understand Hilltop was built on the land once occupied by the prison, not that they can't superimpose old prison footage on a greenscreen as the characters walk by.

It might be nice for us to revisit those sites, but there's no historian in the group to wax nostalagic about any of it.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    605 Post(s)
    Level
    Could be even something as simple as they are traveling they get attacked by bandits and a shootout breaks out and it just happens to be on the streets of Woodbury.

Or yeah, maybe they go to the prison. The whole place isn't destroyed. Maybe Morgan goes there looking for guns since unless there have been visitors there should still be tons of shit left as they all had to get out of that place quick.

The streets of Atlanta or even a trip to Terminus or Gabriel's church (Morgan would recognize the church) or even once they leave Georgia maybe they go to the barn where Rick delivered his "We ARE the walking dead" speech.

The farm there wouldn't be much of a reason to go there because there is no sentimental value, it's in the middle of nowhere and burned down. I still think it would have been cool for the other characters to go back to there before they left Georgia but the fear characters going to the farm doesn't make much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    It might be nice for us to revisit those sites, but there's no historian in the group to wax nostalagic about any of it.
    I'm not really looking for a character to talk about them because at the end of the day, it's not from that show. It would just be a cool little easter egg that we'd noticed. Not so much the characters. Unless it was a location that Morgan is familiar with. He never went to the prison but he did hear about it and knowing that was where Rick's group was and an actual battle took place there, so many guns and shit should be all over that place.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    705 Post(s)
    Level
    I hear Nebraska's nice

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Level
    I think i would rather see them go through states we haven't see yet and show how some of the historical landmarks have held up.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Would love to see Terminus revisited and see if it was ever cleared out with people now living there