600 Post(s)
    Level

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Level
    I tried Whiskey Cavalier and just couldn’t get in to it, but this has to be good news for getting LC back on TWD.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Diseman81 View Post
    I tried Whiskey Cavalier and just couldn’t get in to it, but this has to be good news for getting LC back on TWD.
    Same. The show was just way too generic to succeed. I guess it sucks for her because she was really happy about her new show but you can't feel too bad because she still has more projects that she can do.

And I need her on Walking Dead. Not having a character on the show that I root for has been a horrible experience. I mean, I still have Eugene & Rosita but they are expendable characters who will be killed the next time the show needs to kill a major character. I don't like Daryl, Carol or Michonne so having Maggie back would immediately improve my enjoyment of the show and unlike the other 3 characters even though she isn't Rick she's followed a similar story to him as far as being driven by her family and being a leader so she actually can fill the leader role in a way the other 3 can't because they spent the entire show being lone wolves and I think with Michonne leaving The Walking Dead needs her more than ever. Maybe now she'll actually get paid.

This news couldn't have happened at a better time because they aren't too far in to production for Season 10. I dunno how far the first half is written but hopefully they can have her rejoin the show as soon as possible. I really want to see what Kang could do with her. Gimple hated Maggie which sucks because he just wasted her for most of her time on the show but with Kang in charge and so many characters gone they have no choice but to treat Maggie like a big deal and with the return of Maggie that also means the return of Hershel #2 and he'd probably only be a tiny bit younger than Judith so that'd be interesting to see.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    lmao

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Hi Angela, it's Lauren. So remember when we were talking about continuing Maggie's story? Well it turns out I have some free time this summer.

Yeah...I don't think so, Lauren. Peace.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Level
    I mean, Maggie is for sure returning or they would've just killed her off in the first place but what changes things is that now she can either return full time or return way longer than she could've before even if the plan is still to write her out and because her schedule is freed up it means they can probably address it way sooner than they originally planned to. They may have planned for it to be a late 10B thing or even the season after but they could easily bring her back in 10A now. But I think Lauren will stick with the show for a while because she can still do movies on the side like she always has and other actors on the show do.

I'd say the chances of her being the one on the radio just increased to like 90% now. LOL.

Spoiler Spoiler:

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Level
    I liked Whiskey Cavalier as a light watch...i never made any effort to watch it ASAP or anything...it was more like oh i am caught up on all my other shows so i will watch this...hopefully LC comes back to TWD.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Level
    I've never watched. Will be interesting to see if any other networks pick it up. If not, then she can hang out with Carol and Daryl.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    This is the greatest, and funniest, news right now. could not be more gratified.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteroX View Post
    Hi Angela, it's Lauren. So remember when we were talking about continuing Maggie's story? Well it turns out I have some free time this summer.

Yeah...I don't think so, Lauren. Peace.

That would be a complete dipshit move by Kang

Quote Originally Posted by ff789n10 View Post
    This is the greatest, and funniest, news right now. could not be more gratified.

Yeah people losing their jobs is the absolutely hilarious thing ever...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast