Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Bates Motel

1. Back To Top    #261
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Holy fuck I didn't think they were going to GO THERE that soon. I suppose a little remixing of the story is going on. I think Romero is going to try to kill Norman as revenge but end up going to jail and subsequently getting the brunt of the blame for Norma's murder.

2. Back To Top    #262
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Or alternatively he might kill himself with all the weight of the DEA etc on him hence the murder-suicide thing jn "Psycho"

3. Back To Top    #263
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    Holy Shit!! Did Norma just die? I have a hard time believing that they'd kill her off this season though, but with only one more season anything could happen I guess. Norma's so blind when it comes to Norman. If only she would have listened to Alex and Dylan. That was a seriously good episode though, the final 10 minutes were intense. I liked seeing Norman finding Audrey's luggage and Romero catching on to Rebecca having a DEA wire. Next weeks episode looks great. I'm hoping that Norma survives. I couldn't imagine the show without her. I'm sure that she's dead though and that Norman will escape any trouble because Norma's note to Alex will probably be seen as a suicide note.

4. Back To Top    #264
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    Jaysus Christ. Take notes Scotty G.

Quote Originally Posted by Diseman81 View Post
    I'm hoping that Norma survives. I couldn't imagine the show without her.
    She'll still be on the show even if she dies. Norman sees her sometimes and she takes control of Norman sometimes.

5. Back To Top    #265
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Level
    What happened?? My power went out when Romero walked in the front door!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!! What happened??? *cries* Stupid rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Back To Top    #266
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    Here's an interesting interview with Freddie Highmore and EP's Carlton Cuse and Kerry Ehrin about what happened in the last episode.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/...ing-to-forever

7. Back To Top    #267
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    so "IF" Norma is Dead... what in the Hell, are they going to do in S5?... a remake of what happened in "Pyscho"?... with the Famous Shower Death and so on and so on from the movie?... i really hope they have a Great Plan for S5 with Norma Dead already ...☺...

8. Back To Top    #268
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostie View Post
    so "IF" Norma is Dead... what in the Hell, are they going to do in S5?... a remake of what happened in "Pyscho"?... with the Famous Shower Death and so on and so on from the movie?... i really hope they have a Great Plan for S5 with Norma Dead already ...☺...
    wrap up some loose ends with Dylan, Caleb, Emma, and Chick. Before Norman killed Marion in the movie, it was told that he killed two girls prior to her. So maybe it'll detail those girls he killed before her and perhaps a remake of Psycho or a nod to Psycho starting.

If the series finale isn't titled "Psycho" I'm going to go psycho, lol.

9. Back To Top    #269
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NostraKwamus View Post
    wrap up some loose ends with Dylan, Caleb, Emma, and Chick. Before Norman killed Marion in the movie, it was told that he killed two girls prior to her. So maybe it'll detail those girls he killed before her and perhaps a remake of Psycho or a nod to Psycho starting.

If the series finale isn't titled "Psycho" I'm going to go psycho, lol.
    yeah, ur right... this show has been such a Masterpiece, im sure they will Not let us down in S5... maybe they killed off Norma just to make S5 even more Greater for us to enjoy... and naming the Series Finale "Psycho" would bring this Great show to a Great Ending ...☺...

10. Back To Top    #270
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Indelible View Post
    Norma died. Romero held her in his arms and as he mourned her, Norman just stared at him and then in a faint voice, called him father...
    I heard him say "Mother" when he regained consciousness. Here's an article that says he said Mother too. It also says that we'll still be seeing plenty of Vera Farmiga next season.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/05/10/...-vera-farmiga/

I think next season will be all about building up to where Psycho began. I can't wait to see what happens next week and how Norman gets away with what he did to Norma. Her note to Alex could easily be seen as a suicide note so I think that's how Norman gets away with it.

Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.