Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Bates Motel

1. Back To Top    #201
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    I watched this one for a while... what happened to the girl with the oxygen tank?

2. Back To Top    #202
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishSetter View Post
    I watched this one for a while... what happened to the girl with the oxygen tank?

Emma is still alive and Norman's brother Dylan is hinted to be her new love interest. So there may be some sort of sibling rivalry considering she broke up with Norman not to long after her and Dylan expressed mutual feelings towards one another. It's definitely going to be interesting to watch how this scenario plays out next season with Norman going through the obvious changes in his personality.

3. Back To Top    #203
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Great News !!!!... A&E has annouced the Premiere Date of Bates Motel... Mon, March 7th, 9pm with 10 New Episodes... Cant Wait !!!! ...☺...
    http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/01/bat...ere-dates.html

4. Back To Top    #204
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostie View Post
    Great News !!!!... A&E has annouced the Premiere Date of Bates Motel... Mon, March 7th, 9pm with 10 New Episodes... Cant Wait !!!! ...☺...
    Thank you for posting! I can't wait either!

5. Back To Top    #205
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Indelible View Post
    Thank you for posting! I can't wait either!
    lol, my TV Plate is getting FULL already... i have 2 Hours of TWD and the shows on HBO/SHO on Sun nites and over 4 Hours of shows on Mon every week and that's just 2 Days, lol... i will have to Binge Watch S3 of Bates Motel so i can remember everything that happened in S3 and have everything Fresh in my mind when S4 starts up, lol... so Happy the TV Schedule is Up and Running again, lol ...☺...

6. Back To Top    #206
    Status

Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Level
    Thanks! I forgot about this show because it has been so long and haven't seen or heard much news about it lately lol. Also, my show log has filled up with new shows that I'm waiting for so that didn't help either. XD I can't wait for season 4 though and see what becomes of 3s cliffhanger! March seems so far away which sucks. :'(

7. Back To Top    #207
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Đєαɖℓчиιgнтֆнαɖє View Post
    Thanks! I forgot about this show because it has been so long and haven't seen or heard much news about it lately lol. Also, my show log has filled up with new shows that I'm waiting for so that didn't help either. XD I can't wait for season 4 though and see what becomes of 3s cliffhanger! March seems so far away which sucks. :'(
    hey dont worry urself... March will be here in no time plus we're going to be so super busy with TWD we wont even notice, lol... check out the Bates Motel Twitter and see all the GIF's on it... https://twitter.com/InsideBates?ref_...Ctwgr%5Eauthor ...sorry to say A&E havent released any Promos yet so we will eagerly wait for them, lol ...☺...

8. Back To Top    #208
    Status

Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Level
    hey dont worry urself... March will be here in no time plus we're going to be so super busy with TWD we wont even notice, lol... check out the Bates Motel Twitter and see all the GIF's on it... https://twitter.com/InsideBates?ref_...Ctwgr%5Eauthor ...sorry to say A&E havent released any Promos yet so we will eagerly wait for them, lol ...☺...
    I don't use Twitter but thanks for the link and the info. I appreciate it. :) well hopefully they will soon and other shows to hold us over. I wonder when Netflix will get season 3?

9. Back To Top    #209
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm ready. That finale was so predictable and underwhelming. I really hope they go all in for next season.

10. Back To Top    #210
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Đєαɖℓчиιgнтֆнαɖє View Post
    I don't use Twitter but thanks for the link and the info. I appreciate it. :) well hopefully they will soon and other shows to hold us over. I wonder when Netflix will get season 3?
    i dont use Twitter either but if u Click on the Twitter Link i sent u... there are Lots of Pics & GIF's that are Fun to see... i dont have Netflix either but u can easily find S3 somewhere Online that's what i do all the time to watch past & present shows... just use Google to find anything, lol ...☺...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NostraKwamus View Post
    I'm ready. That finale was so predictable and underwhelming. I really hope they go all in for next season.
    Yes, i will Never forget that Dumb Big Hole that kept us on our Toes all season then Nada happened to it, lol... im sure this season will bring us Action cause Norman is already changing to his female self and im sure will give us More Deaths... hopefully, lol ...☺...

Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.