Rate and Review Ner Tamid

Alrightie. Whadjall think?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Charlie is annoying. Don't really like the Jewish guy, either. Seems placed just to represent it and change it up, and the eternal flame bit was silly considering how long it's been since it all started.

Still not caring about this oil rig or Logan's group in general. All this back and forth with them just seems so avoidable. Either just kill them all or move on a few hundred miles and never have to see them again.

Also still just getting off screen 'nobody' deaths.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Level
    4/10 I’m not exactly sure why I gave it that score though. I thought it was boring and actually fell asleep half way through and woke up in time to see the final scene.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1242 Post(s)
    Level
    5/10. -10 for Charlie. +10 for Dwight and John. -8 for this ridiculous plotline about Logan and even worse, getting gasoline from an oil field. Gasoline is a refined product and does not come out of the ground as gasoline. Matt Frewer has been wasted on this show. +6 for Peter Jacobson as Rabbi Kessner. -3 for the recycled Father Gabriel schtick.

I'm probably going to start deducting in the future for June's role as New Madison. The leadership role should still be Madison's, but they wrote her out and moved another woman into her role. I'm not liking it.

I just looked at the poll results and see nobody chose 5 and I picked 6. That's a typo, so my actual 6 vote is a glorified 5.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Level
    This show needs to end next season. Bring Madison back at the end of this season/first episode next season as a cliffhanger. Have her be more dark and feral than we remember her being as she's seen some shit in her time away. Not totally insane like Clear Morgan, more like Alicia at the start of Season 4 only worse because she's been alone and follow the original goal of making a series about Madison turning in to a character like The Governor. Early on in Season 6, Madison discovers that Charlie is responsible for Nick's death and without hesitation she shoots her in the fucking head taking everyone off guard. She's not kicked out of the group because people understand why she did what she did but they are definitely not cool with it and also Alicia, Strand and Daniel vouch for her. As the season progresses there is a leadership struggle between Morgan and Madison very much like the Rick and Shane one. Some begin to go to Maddie's side, some stay on Morgan's side. Alicia is caught in the middle. Eventually Madison pulls a Shane and plans to kill Morgan only she actually succeeds in doing it. This turns Alicia against her mother when she figures out what happens and Alicia eventually kills Madison. Now that they no longer are helping people and are without a leader the only thing they can think of at the suggestion of Dwight is heading back to to the only place they know has good people - Alexandria (or Hilltop). That's where the series ends. At the gates (similar to when Rick first arrived at Alexandria) Whatever characters that went there are now part of the main show.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1242 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    This show needs to end next season. Bring Madison back at the end of this season/first episode next season as a cliffhanger. Have her be more dark and feral than we remember her being as she's seen some shit in her time away. Not totally insane like Clear Morgan, more like Alicia at the start of Season 4 only worse because she's been alone and follow the original goal of making a series about Madison turning in to a character like The Governor. Early on in Season 6, Madison discovers that Charlie is responsible for Nick's death and without hesitation she shoots her in the fucking head taking everyone off guard. She's not kicked out of the group because people understand why she did what she did but they are definitely not cool with it and also Alicia, Strand and Daniel vouch for her. As the season progresses there is a leadership struggle between Morgan and Madison very much like the Rick and Shane one. Some begin to go to Maddie's side, some stay on Morgan's side. Alicia is caught in the middle. Eventually Madison pulls a Shane and plans to kill Morgan only she actually succeeds in doing it. This turns Alicia against her mother when she figures out what happens and Alicia eventually kills Madison. Now that they no longer are helping people and are without a leader the only thing they can think of at the suggestion of Dwight is heading back to to the only place they know has good people - Alexandria (or Hilltop). That's where the series ends. At the gates (similar to when Rick first arrived at Alexandria) Whatever characters that went there are now part of the main show.
    I'd definitely like to see Dwight back on the main show after having been gone from there for 10 or so years (whatever time jump has occurred by the time he gets back). I'd like to see him, John Dorie, Lady Trucker (she's grown on me), Rabbi Kessner, and Daniel on the main show. I love June and John, but I've lost interest in June since she's so wholeheartedly adopted Morgan's philosophy on life. I didn't like her in this last episode, plus I feel like they've given Madison's place to her.