Rate and Review Leave What You Don't

Whatcha think?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I cheered when someone finally took out Logan. Finally. Finally. Someone with logic I can support. And it was kind of, sort of maybe a twist in a predictable and twistless season with logic that embraces: The fire is totally fine. Now the bad guys are in charge. The fire is totally a problem.

My son asked what is supposed to be so scary about zombies. I could only shrug and tell him that they used to be scary.

I hope we get more from the settlers. Iím Team Settlers at this point. I get that we just watched them kill a bunch of peoples but they were ďbadĒ peoples. Isnít that kind of what Rick would have done back in the day? He was a bad guy. Not trustworthy. Only helped when it benefited him. They have a plan to make the world a better place. Bad, untrustworthy guy has to go. And then they offered to help with their cause. But Team Morgan gives them a big middle finger? Go, Settlers, I say.

I donít know. Iím rambling. But, Like two people will read this so Iím embracing the ramble.

I didnít hate it though. It was entertaining in a better-than-folding-laundry kind of way. So, Iíd give it a solid C- which rounds me around to a more than generous 7/10.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Level
    7/10 And that’s being very generous. It was about as ok as you can really hope for at this point. Logan ended up being a complete waste of a character and a good actor too. And for what? Some stupid rehashed redemption arc. I don’t know what I think of the new group yet, but they seem like typical TWD bad guys who dress different and talk different so I’m sure they’ll annoy me quickly. I am wondering if the girl Wes saved was running from the new group or someone else though.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Level
    I wish Logan had just come out with it and told everyone what the bigger picture was instead of trying to intimidate our group. It was a waste after the fact when he was killed. I’m curious about this new group. I bet Dwight thinks to himself, you don’t know shit about how scary a group can be. You haven’t met Negan.

I hope anyone who was affected by Hurricane Dorian is doing ok.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieBek View Post
    I wish Logan had just come out with it and told everyone what the bigger picture was instead of trying to intimidate our group. It was a waste after the fact when he was killed. I’m curious about this new group. I bet Dwight thinks to himself, you don’t know shit about how scary a group can be. You haven’t met Negan.

I hope anyone who was effected by Hurricane Dorian is doing ok.
    Agreed.

It was all very mystery for the sake of mystery. There really wasn’t any good reason to not say what was going on. He needed their help. They’re running around begging to help people. I think that’s what bothered me the most about the whole story line. They created all of these problems over gasoline and then Luciana specifically stated that they had too much to store and didn’t know what to do with it all. I don’t know- maybe give it to the guy making trouble because he wants gasoline???

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1242 Post(s)
    Level
    8/10. Pretty much what @Diseman81 has said to which I'll add that I hope the episode's title refers to Luciana. I've needed her gone for awhile.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Gave it a 1, same lame story line bad group gets taken out, now new bad group shows up, rinse repeat. Lazy writers, no ideas. Been done too many times on TWD and unfortunately still being done. FTWD is just following along with the same formula, very sad. This show should have ended on Season 3.