Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieBek View Post
    If you watched, you’d see that they actually have something. It’s different from the Beth and Carol BS. Connie is a great character.
    Uhhhh..no they don’t

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1247 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnuffVille View Post
    What she said:
    Hmmm. I don't know who "they" are, but the only females I've heard Daryl being shipped are Carol, Beth and, to a lesser extent, Michonne and Rosita. That's four out of the entire TWD universe of women, but then I don't get around to all the forums so maybe he has been and continues to be shipped with every woman on the show. I'm not judging. Your reasons are your reasons, even if they've nothing to do with the two characters.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnuffVille View Post
    Uhhhh..no they don’t
    Yup, I think they do. I’m not saying they’ll get married but they have something going on. Even if it’s friendship but it’s different from Carol’s friendship with him.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    In all fairness, the shipping pickins' are slim, but who knows, maybe a load of people will start shipping Luke and the fish net lady?
    I have no idea who Luke and the fish lady are, but I assume itís obscene

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    I have no idea who Luke and the fish lady are, but I assume itís obscene
    Haha no, not obscene, unless you mean an obscene waste of time.

I'm wondering if the reason they finally went all in on declaring Carol and Daryl bffs, is that they are finally going to give Daryl a romance. This could be it.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    Haha no, not obscene, unless you mean an obscene waste of time.

I'm wondering if the reason they finally went all in on declaring Carol and Daryl bffs, is that they are finally going to give Daryl a romance. This could be it.
    I heard about that online and couldn’t help but role my eyes. Carol and Daryl were legitimately supposed to go canon earlier in the show, but they fucked it up to ship him dry for views, I doubt they’ll have him settle down for real, they’ll kill her off and move on to the next woman

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    Hmmm. I don't know who "they" are, but the only females I've heard Daryl being shipped are Carol, Beth and, to a lesser extent, Michonne and Rosita. That's four out of the entire TWD universe of women, but then I don't get around to all the forums so maybe he has been and continues to be shipped with every woman on the show. I'm not judging. Your reasons are your reasons, even if they've nothing to do with the two characters.
    Sounds about right, and I think there was a VERY small percentage of people who actually shipped Michonne and Rosita. Definitely wasn't on the same caliber as Caryl and Bethyl. We also can't forget the peeps that shipped Daryl with Jesus and Aaron (and Desus was actually pretty popular, from what I could tell), but I digress. Those are just my observations.

There are people out there who just want to see Daryl get it on, but I also think there are a lot of fans that really want to see Daryl's character go through something different and new that he's never been through before and a romantic relationship would definitely be different and new.

With what we've seen with last season and this season so far, I think it's possible that they could be setting them up. From Daryl learning sign language and sharing Dog to Kelly teasing Connie about Daryl in the season premiere, that's just what seems to be happening to me. But I also agree with @NotAScientist said in her post. Shipping has sucked and has been hard to get into since story and character development on the show has either been non-existent, disappointing, or just hasn't made sense, and it's hard to say where they'll take anything anymore. I hope Angela Kang is fixing that.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    And that woman who got shot through the eye with an arrow, can’t remember her name, but I remember people shipped her with daryl. There was another as well, I just can’t remember anymore. Perhaps it was Jesus and Aaron who im thinking of. Since he was shipped with both of them as well

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1247 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    And that woman who got shot through the eye with an arrow, can’t remember her name, but I remember people shipped her with daryl. There was another as well, I just can’t remember anymore. Perhaps it was Jesus and Aaron who im thinking of. Since he was shipped with both of them as well
    Well, you get around more than I do. I never heard of him being shipped with Denise (Tara's girlfriend). I think I would occasionally see someone express a preference for Daryl and Jesus in a thread here, but Jesus and Aaron are not, of course, women. I'll take your word for it that Daryl has been shipped with every woman on the show. I've just never seen it, but then I don't read a lot of show stuff. Only what I see here.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    Well, you get around more than I do. I never heard of him being shipped with Denise (Tara's girlfriend). I think I would occasionally see someone express a preference for Daryl and Jesus in a thread here, but Jesus and Aaron are not, of course, women. I'll take your word for it that Daryl has been shipped with every woman on the show. I've just never seen it, but then I don't read a lot of show stuff. Only what I see here.
    Yeah, I used to be obsessed with the show, I read and saw it all. I remember people shipping them, and I always will, because it was infuriating

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast