Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Level

Major Death Spoiler

I come with some unfortunate news. Weve received confirmation of a death that we have been tracking.

We will be losing Siddiq. Unfortunately, hes going to be killed by none other than Dante. Yes, it appears that Dante was a Whisperer. It looks like it will probably be happening as early as episode 7!!! Well know for sure soon.

Goodbye good doctor Siddiq. You will be missed!

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    How? Where? And why? It's so dumb to just toss out half a spoiler when it is something of this magnitude. Spill the beans!!!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    So one doctor is a wihisper, another doctor gets killed. Is there any known doctors left in communities?

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Level
    Siddiq, Dante who the fuck cares? I guess the next characters name is ishkabibbel
    more importantly whens the deaf tranny and precious gettin offed

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    These writers really don't like doctors, do they?

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    Lol

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    606 Post(s)
    Level
    So Dante has been poisoning people?

This would also explain how The Whisperers knew about all the times they crossed the border. They had someone on the inside and in a pretty high ranking position at that. It also makes sense that Alpha would want someone in Alexandria to keep an eye on Lydia. Even if she disguises it as someone hurting them from within I bet she feels a whole lot better having one of her own in there with her daughter. Though I don't know how Lydia wouldn't recognize him. Beta is the only Whisperer that doesn't take off his mask.

It's smart because everyone in these settlements are so focused on being able to tell The Whisperers and Walkers apart that they totally let their guard down and didn't even think that a Whisperer could be posing as a regular human too and it doesn't help that Michonne made things even worse by cutting off all the other settlements so that nobody recognized anyone anymore. That's how Alpha was able to walk through The Kingdom without being noticed.

The real question is, not to get all Enid about this, but is Dante really a Whisperer or is Dante working for the Whisperers? he could be working for them, but never officially joined them. Because like I said, how would Lydia not recognize him?

I guess it's always possible that Siddiq doesn't die and this is just some sort of PTSD dream or he gets super injured in a cliffhanger or something that makes it look like he's about to die. I dunno. Just feels odd. Gotta see it play out. And it's kinda early to kill someone in the season. Especially a relatively newer character and someone that Coral literally died for. After that you just expect a little more out of him. I suppose his little speech helped all the settlements deal with the pike stuff but I don't really think that was enough to even slightly justify Coral's death.

I have a lot of questions that need to be answered but It could be a cool little remix of Dante's character. I never really liked the direction they went in with him and Maggie in the comics and if he is poisoning the people and kills Siddiq then I don't see that ever happening in the show. And by calling him Dante, it made all the viewers that were familiar with the source material not give him much thought as a character. I like the twist if they can make everything make sense.

But, if true, something tells me this is the end of Ezekiel as well. If you didn't already think his days were numbered, they certainly are now if they are out 2 doctors. And Dante couldn't have picked a better time, all the top fighters are so focused on The Whisperers that they aren't even paying attention. My guess would be that Gabriel ends up saving the day somehow. With Rosita sick and Siddiq dead. Gabe is really the only one there that could that is always at Alexandria. Either him or Judith could go full Coral on Dante's ass.

Maggie when she returns to discover that people who wear walker faces and control a massive herd of walkers are now in a full blown war with everyone. Jesus, Tara, Enid and many others from Hilltop are dead and people she's never met are now in charge. Half of Alexandria has died from poisoning including Siddiq the doctor, Michonne has gone MIA, Negan has escaped and Stoopit Carol keeps trying to make things worse with Alpha. And also The Kingdom is no more, Henry is dead and Ezekiel has cancer:

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Carl Died for Nothing...Fuck

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1248 Post(s)
    Level
    I know original spoiler sources are confidential and we aren't to ask who they are, but the wording of the OP suggests to me that it was copied from another site (e.g., the spoiler ninjas). If that is the case, it would add some credence to the report.

As has been pointed out, if Dante were a whisperer, Lydia would recognize him. Also, why would Alpha put someone inside and risk having her people find out Lydia isn't dead? Then there's the logistical issue of Dante's comings and goings without being noticed. Then there's the larger question of why would Alpha want someone inside anyway? All she seems to want from our people is for them to honor her border to which nobody else agreed.

I hate to see Coral having died in vain, but I can accept it even at the hands of Dante, if Dante is just some deranged lunatic (which he kinda sorta seems to be) instead of some spy for the whisperers. His death will thin the herd of Rosita's admirers, which I don't care about anyway but it appears the writers do.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    606 Post(s)
    Level
    Lol. If Dante starts picking off Siddiq and then Gabriel so he can have Rosita for himself and can swoop in as the guy who saved her life.

Then this music starts playing:

You see a light appear in the sky. You think it's like the thing that came from space at the start of the season but it's not. It's a tiger mech. It lands in Alexandria directly on top of Michonne killing her instantly so Danai can go make Avengers 69. Eugene gets out of it and blows Dante to pieces with a shotgun. Kicks the door of the infirmary down, tells Rosita he's here to save her, picks her up and the 2 of them fly off in the mech that looks a whole lot like Shiva with everyone in Alexandria cheering him on.

Credits.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast