Forgot your username?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Level

TWD Annual Thanksgiving Picture (Possible Spoilers)

This is speculation which seems to contain some possible spoilers so I'm just putting this in Speculation for now. @Jay please move the thread if you need to.

A photo shared by The Walking Dead on Twitter may have a lot of clues about what is to come in the second half of season 10.

In a now yearly tradition, the official Twitter account of Skybound’s The Walking Dead posted a doctored photo of the “The First Thanksgiving at Plymouth” painting (original by Jennie Augusta Brownscombe), containing hints and clues about the upcoming half-season.

See this article for a detailed breakdown of the photo.

This year's photo shows no Michonne, Magna or Connie.

Lydia, Gamma, Kelly, Cyndie and Jules are now at the table.

Negan, Alpha and Beta are off in the distance watching the ones at the table.

Maggie is approaching from the distance, and a cabin and maybe the cave from episode 8 are behind her.

The Pittsburg skyline is faintly in the background, as is the windmill from Alexandria and the mansion from Hilltop seems to be on fire. There is also a ship in the background as well.

It also shows Carol, Eugene, Aaron, Ezekiel, Gabe, Rosita, Daryl, Jerry, Nabila, Judith, RJ and Dog. Some of the characters are in different places at the table compared to last year's.

Compare to last year's photo which showed:

The helicopter that would eventually take Rick and Anne away.

It showed Luke, Magna and Yumiko at the table and showed Kelly and Connie in the background and we know they all appeared after Rick left.

A whisperer stood off in the distance.

It also showed Henry, Siddiq and Jesus, all of which have now died.

What do you think this year's photo speculates about?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1743 Post(s)
    Level
    This is a very interesting new pic.
    Also last year Enid and Tara were not in the picture and they died. This year Magna and Connie are not in the picture. It will be interesting to see if one of them dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassenach View Post
    This is speculation which seems to contain some possible spoilers so I'm just putting this in Speculation for now. @Jay please move the thread if you need to.

A photo shared by The Walking Dead on Twitter may have a lot of clues about what is to come in the second half of season 10.

In a now yearly tradition, the official Twitter account of Skybound’s The Walking Dead posted a doctored photo of the “The First Thanksgiving at Plymouth” painting (original by Jennie Augusta Brownscombe), containing hints and clues about the upcoming half-season.

See this article for a detailed breakdown of the photo.

This year's photo shows no Michonne, Magna or Connie.

Lydia, Gamma, Kelly, Cyndie and Jules are now at the table.

Negan, Alpha and Beta are off in the distance watching the ones at the table.

Maggie is approaching from the distance, and a cabin and maybe the cave from episode 8 are behind her.

The Pittsburg skyline is faintly in the background, as is the windmill from Alexandria and the mansion from Hilltop seems to be on fire. There is also a ship in the background as well.

It also shows Carol, Eugene, Aaron, Ezekiel, Gabe, Rosita, Daryl, Jerry, Nabila, Judith, RJ and dog. Some of the characters are in different places at the table compared to last year's.

https://i.imgur.com/EIsUrQS.jpg

Compare to last year's photo which showed:

The helicopter that would eventually take Rick and Anne away.

It showed Luke, Magna and Yumiko at the table and showed Kelly and Connie in the background and we know they all appeared after Rick left.

A whisperer stood off in the distance.

It also showed Henry, Siddiq and Jesus, all of which have now died.

https://i.imgur.com/x12MVkl.jpg

What do you think this year's photo speculates about?

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1248 Post(s)
    Level
    It looks like Carol is studying a map of Caves of the Eastern Seabord which someone probably picked up for her on a supply run.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1248 Post(s)
    Level
    The little girl in the brown jumper to Judith's left is taller in the new picture than she was in last year's. I think last year's little girl was the younger Judith, but I think this year's taller little girl is Gracie. Hair is different, too.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1248 Post(s)
    Level
    Who is the man to Zeke's right (who looks to me like Siddiq) and to his right in the Indian headdress? The woman in with the single feather in her hair at the far end of the table looks like Yumiko this year, but in last year's photo looks like Angela Kang. Why if Fr. Gabriel wearing a hat this year?

It appears Daryl is still looking back.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Level
    I must have missed this last year. I can't believe they are getting a ship. Maybe those are navigation maps for the boat that Carol is reading. Interested to see if the "missing" people actually die, and I guess Michonne leaves her kids behind however she winds up leaving.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    Who is the man to Zeke's right (who looks to me like Siddiq) and to his right in the Indian headdress? The woman in with the single feather in her hair at the far end of the table looks like Yumiko this year, but in last year's photo looks like Angela Kang. Why if Fr. Gabriel wearing a hat this year?

It appears Daryl is still looking back.
    To Zeke's right is Nabila, Jerry's wife. Jerry is to her right. The guy in the Indian headdress is Luke.

The two women at the far end of the table are Cyndie and Jules, from Oceanside.

Yumiko is sitting up at the front of the table, talking to Eugene. I know from filming spoilers that

Spoiler Spoiler:

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    I must have missed this last year. I can't believe they are getting a ship. Maybe those are navigation maps for the boat that Carol is reading. Interested to see if the "missing" people actually die, and I guess Michonne leaves her kids behind however she winds up leaving.
    I think the ship is alluding to where Michonne will be with Virgil since she left with him on a boat to go get weapons.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Level
    Completely random thought: is Magna missing because she has joined the whisperers? Not as a spy but for real? I can't think of any reason why she would though. Or maybe she came up with the idea of infiltrating on her own.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Level
    Any idea how Pittsburgh would fit in? Is that where the Commonwealth is? Or where Michonne is going?

Actually never mind, I just read the article. Anyway, cool picture.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast