1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    This is the way the world ends Sassenach's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Level

FTWD Has a Time Jump Coming in Season 6

Do you envision a time jump on Fear to get it more in line with the other shows in terms of timeframe or not?
    That is something weíre playing around with for the future, and time is actually going to be played around with on this season of Fear the Walking Dead. Yeah, who knows? I would love to get to be like Crisis on Infinite Earths. That would be super cool, but thatís way down the line.

When you say time is going to be played with on next season of Fear, what do you mean?
    Weíre going to see a lot of time pass. There is a lot of time that can pass, yeah.

I donít know how you could have time for anything else while doing all these shows and the movies, but in terms of other forms, formats, video games, whatever ó are there are other things percolating in the Walking Dead universe, even if itís down the line more?
    Oh, absolutely. Weíre working on a big push of something I was working on originally and then I got much more focused on the shows in my first year on this job and developing World Beyond and getting the movie going. We really do want to come out with different TV formats, meaning shorter things, and then some event series, limited event series. Iím trying to get together a number of different things that we can show at different times during the year, and this focuses on characters we miss and we lost. It focuses on aspects of that new mythology. It focuses on stories that occur in our universe and have nothing to do with anything. Nothing to do with the shows or the movies, that are just these little zombie tales that happen in our world with our rules and our timeline but are just really great zombie stories, really great stories of the end of the world. Iíve been working on that with a variety of people, and thatís actually proving to be super fun and interesting.

Full article here

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Level
    He is so ignorant and detached from the fandom

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1252 Post(s)
    Level
    How did I miss this thread? Wonder when the time jump will happen. Perhaps I should read the article before I start asking questions.