1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    Of course they sat through the national anthem, they’re cunts, most celebrities are. Kobe was a good man though, he helped a lot of kids and donated a lot of money. He wasn’t just some selfish cunt like the rest of them.
    no offense but he was a talented maybe rapist, almost certainly a entitled person who if he couldn’t bounce a ball much like a trained seal would have amounted to nothing of any note.
    I just did a job gratis for a family of 6 who lost their dad to pancreatic cancer. He’ll never have a super bowl moment and I understand why. Fame has its legacies but donating monies to have your dopey brand put out in the public square don’t make you shit in my view. I didn’t post anything when it happened because if you have nothing nice to say yada yada. But for these hypocritical scumbag motherfuckers who that tranny sang the national anthem a few years ago to sit there as if they could ever gain fame in any country but this one should have been spit on by everyone around them

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    no offense but he was a talented maybe rapist, almost certainly a entitled person who if he couldn’t bounce a ball much like a trained seal would have amounted to nothing of any note.
    I just did a job gratis for a family of 6 who lost their dad to pancreatic cancer. He’ll never have a super bowl moment and I understand why. Fame has its legacies but donating monies to have your dopey brand put out in the public square don’t make you shit in my view. I didn’t post anything when it happened because if you have nothing nice to say yada yada. But for these hypocritical scumbag motherfuckers who that tranny sang the national anthem a few years ago to sit there as if they could ever gain fame in any country but this one should have been spit on by everyone around them
    I don’t believe he’s a rapist, but we’ll never really know. That being said, he did a lot of secret donations that only revealed after his death. That to me is admirable, and genuine. But to me he’ll be remembered for being an incredible father, I get the whole “he’s just a player” thing. But he’s so much more, basketball wasn’t his whole life

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    The fact that he managed to raise his daughters to be talented, classy and respectful girls and women says a lot about him as a man, and a father. That’s extremely admirable to me, not many celebrities can say they raised their kids right. So for me, he’s clearly on another level

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123