Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 57 of 57
  1. Back To Top    #51
    Status
    Offline
    Sharpshooter Quiet One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,119
    Threads
    0
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Points
    1,620
    Level
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    You started the spelling war. I'm tired of that, too.
    Actually, that was you. I merely commented on a spelling alternative I hadn't seen before as I found it interesting; you decided to get all schoolma'am-ish about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    Trumpanzee? My moms black you filthy racist
    hope someone reports you to the mods
    Ha you really are a canít get right
    Oh, please. 'Trumpanzee' isn't referring to race:

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...erm=trumpanzee

    Or to quote: "A fully respecting, unquestioning, loyal republican to Donald Trump.These people get triggered at even the slightest negative thing towards him."

    Exactly the sort of person who'd go after the whistleblower with an *actual* trigger.

    See also Trumptard, Trumpette, Trumpkin etc. Is this because you have no other answer to my post? You're going to resort to ridiculous false accusations?

  2. Back To Top    #52
    Status
    Offline
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East coast
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,477
    Threads
    49
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Points
    2,921
    Level
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet One View Post
    Actually, that was you. I merely commented on a spelling alternative I hadn't seen before as I found it interesting; you decided to get all schoolma'am-ish about it.



    Oh, please. 'Trumpanzee' isn't referring to race:

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...erm=trumpanzee

    Or to quote: "A fully respecting, unquestioning, loyal republican to Donald Trump.These people get triggered at even the slightest negative thing towards him."

    Exactly the sort of person who'd go after the whistleblower with an *actual* trigger.

    See also Trumptard, Trumpette, Trumpkin etc. Is this because you have no other answer to my post? You're going to resort to ridiculous false accusations?
    Oh no the urban dictionary! well why didn’t you say so, when you have such a preeminent tome to back up your racial pejoratives.
    I say I say I’s be so sorry, you am correct sir, nows I knows my place

    You’re a tiring backpeddler I have niether the time nor inclination to argue anymore so you win. Let the racist baby have its bottle. So hypocritical so myopic unable to see all the fuckin scumbags like the one who just slapped a 15 year old for wearin a trump hat. Let’s talk triggered, I only hope this political season someone like you has the balls to step to me like that. You have no argument as to why the whistleblower won’t face the accused because you won’t go there so bye.
    Have fun in your vacuum , me I’m gonna laugh soooo hard when the evil orange one wins again and hey after that maybe Jr will run to really fuck with your ilk

  3. Back To Top    #53
    Status
    Offline
    Sharpshooter Quiet One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,119
    Threads
    0
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Points
    1,620
    Level
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    Oh no the urban dictionary! well why didn’t you say so, when you have such a preeminent tome to back up your racial pejoratives.
    I say I say I’s be so sorry, you am correct sir, nows I knows my place

    You’re a tiring backpeddler I have niether the time nor inclination to argue anymore so you win. Let the racist baby have its bottle. So hypocritical so myopic unable to see all the fuckin scumbags like the one who just slapped a 15 year old for wearin a trump hat. Let’s talk triggered, I only hope this political season someone like you has the balls to step to me like that. You have no argument as to why the whistleblower won’t face the accused because you won’t go there so bye.
    Have fun in your vacuum , me I’m gonna laugh soooo hard when the evil orange one wins again and hey after that maybe Jr will run to really fuck with your ilk



    I'll just assume I'm correct, then, in that you have no comeback to my earlier post & are just resorting to ridiculous & totally inaccurate name calling. Sad. Have a nice day.

  4. Back To Top    #54
    Status
    Offline
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East coast
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,477
    Threads
    49
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Points
    2,921
    Level
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet One View Post
    https://media0.giphy.com/media/1lAOe...xczT/giphy.gif

    I'll just assume I'm correct, then, in that you have no comeback to my earlier post & are just resorting to ridiculous & totally inaccurate name calling. Sad. Have a nice day.
    Referring to black trump supporters as “trumpanzees” doesn’t dignify a response

  5. Back To Top    #55
    Status
    Offline
    We could arrange to have you carried. AdamUpBxtch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Virginia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,977
    Threads
    127
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Points
    4,455
    Level
    40
    The whole system (Senate, especially congress, both parties, etc) is corrupt so this debating and arguing is pointless. None of us will ever win. This is why I don't discuss politics because it is a losing battle no matter which side you're on.

  6. Back To Top    #56
    Status
    Offline
    Sharpshooter Quiet One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,119
    Threads
    0
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Points
    1,620
    Level
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    Referring to black trump supporters as “trumpanzees” doesn’t dignify a response
    You're just making yourself look foolish now. And I thought you were done talking to me?

  7. Back To Top    #57
    Status
    Offline
    Jaywalking Loiterer ShanesAddiction's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth (aka 3rd rock from the sun)
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,741
    Threads
    111
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Points
    2,938
    Level
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post
    I didn't pay much attention to Schiff. I was too distracted by Nancy's weird facial expressions.
    She does that to keep her teeth in.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Related Topics

  1. Donald Trump Jr.'s Wife Files for Divorce
    By Sassenach in forum Water Cooler
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: March 16th, 2018, 12:08 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 7th, 2017, 09:18 PM
  3. Donald J. Trump (Debate)
    By BMT in forum Water Cooler
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: August 8th, 2017, 06:29 AM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: August 25th, 2016, 01:57 AM
  5. Donald Trump, Really?
    By Dead Dee in forum Water Cooler
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: November 12th, 2015, 05:01 PM

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.