I barely go outside as is so i ain't worried about it XD

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    I had the swine flu (make your jokes accordingly) back in 2010 or so, it’s the one time in my life I thought I was gonna die not by anything I caused through my own dopey actions. I gotta tell ya I know folks who take vaccines and I know some who are vehemently against it and had close relatives die without going to the doctors. I’m not gonna say either one is right or wrong because I fundamentally believe it’s your decision. But if you told me this shot is gonna not make you feel like you did that time I’d give it some deliberation
    Yeah, we got the swine flu vax for us and the kids as soon as it was available. No way did I want to be as sick as some were and fortunately, we were all okay until the vax was available. I remember the kids having to get an initial vax and then a booster a few weeks or months later. For the most part we've been pretty faithful with the seasonal flu vax over the years but I've been lax the last couple. I just kept putting it off and now the season is about at its peak so I figure there's no point now and I'll just wait until next season. As far as the Coronavirus, when they make one and its available to the public, I'll be getting that too.

The problem will be with the people who spread it by stupidly thinking they are doing the right thing. For example, the woman who had symptoms and took an Uber to the hospital in London the other day. She was diagnosed with it. Now the Uber driver is quarantined for two weeks and they're trying to track down whoever was in the vehicle after this woman. In addition, she went in the wrong entrance to the hospital and the staff she met with didn't have on protective gear so now they're quarantined as well.

@Quiet One, like you, the conspiracy theory part of my brain tells me that there's no way it will die down in a few months but I hope I'm being paranoid as well. Just when I think I'm over thinking things, an article like this comes out. CDC Prepares For Worst Case Scenario. But there's very little info there.
    Hopefully, by a few months time, the worse will be past in the areas you have to travel.
    https://www.news10.com/health/cdc-pr...irus-scenario/

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Level
    Gee thinkin about it , fuck Coronavirus it’s a wonder the dead haven’t started to rise
    this is the filthy society we deal with, yet the Russians are the ones we should worry about
    WARNING: do not watch if you have a weak stomach

https://reddit.app.link/R01PavQl53

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    725 Post(s)
    Level
    Here's something else about China (though I bet its not the only place it happens) that will make you ill.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    Here's something else about China (though I bet its not the only place it happens) that will make you ill.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
    Thanks for that man lol. Just think of that everytime some wokejoke pansy starts talkin how America can learn lessons from the rest of the world and how we need assimilate that shit into our oh so horrible society

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Iím not worried, unfortunately for me, Iím not lucky enough to die from corona

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    Gee thinkin about it , fuck Coronavirus it’s a wonder the dead haven’t started to rise
    this is the filthy society we deal with, yet the Russians are the ones we should worry about
    WARNING: do not watch if you have a weak stomach

https://reddit.app.link/R01PavQl53
    That’s fucking god awful. They could at least not eat these poor animals alive. They deserve to die out from the coronavirus

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    I’m not worried, unfortunately for me, I’m not lucky enough to die from corona
    Dont say that even in jest, after all it’s better to live long enough to see your enemies destroyed and laugh

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Level
    Whose great idea was it to quarantine 3,700 people on a germ infested cruise ship? Its common knowledge that illnesses pass like wildfire. Even though some people have now been released to other quarantine areas, there's 634 who have tested positive, double digits are in serious condition, and two dead. Haven't the experts learned anything from the Norovirus? If one was a bit of a conspiracy theorist, they might wonder if this was some sort of experiment.....hmmmm

And now reports out of South Korea is that there's a super spreader who went to church and infected 40 people. Good grief! I think it was SK that didn't think the Coronavirus was a big deal a few days ago....oops!

I hate having a cold so if there's no vax and it ends up spreading here in the US, I'll be the first one isolating.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamUpBxtch View Post
    I barely go outside as is so i ain't worried about it XD
    I going to totally do the mom thing here and say, I hope you're taking some vitamin D.

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.