Thread: Coronavirus

1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Level
    Like I said before funny how the Hong Kong protests that undeniably were the greatest reaction to the filthy Chinese scumbag Govt. in 30 years ended with a flash once this happy little accident happened. The fact that the murderous nations largest bio-weapons facility coincidentally is in the same area as the initial outbreak, I’m sure has nothing to do with it. The filthy Chinese Govt. are without a doubt the biggest threat to our world we’ve ever known. The insidious nature of using the greed of nations to spare them of any indictments of genocide, pollution,or the implementation of high tech fascism is brilliant in a way that Hitler or Stalin could only have dreamed of. Any time I see that little can’t get right Greta thunbergermiesterburger, bitch about the environment I simply ask why no mention of the filthy Chinese?

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Level
    @Anton69, did you see the news that BBC is going to produce a docu series about Greta Thunberg? They should call it "Activist Parents Exploit Child With Asperger's"

Back to the virus, did anyone else see how well the US handled some of the cruise ship evacuees? they put 14, who tested positive, on a plane with 300 other passengers. CDC was against it but the State Dept., disagreed as the patients were not exhibiting symptoms. As you can imagine, the other passengers were irate.
    https://nypost.com/2020/02/20/corona...ealthy-people/

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    It is well with my soul Sassenach's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post
    Back to the virus, did anyone else see how well the US handled some of the cruise ship evacuees? they put 14, who tested positive, on a plane with 300 other passengers. CDC was against it but the State Dept., disagreed as the patients were not exhibiting symptoms. As you can imagine, the other passengers were irate.
    Kind of makes you wonder if they are wanting it to spread.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    But everyone knew her as Nancy Beatrice's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    1275 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    Like I said before funny how the Hong Kong protests that undeniably were the greatest reaction to the filthy Chinese scumbag Govt. in 30 years ended with a flash once this happy little accident happened. The fact that the murderous nations largest bio-weapons facility coincidentally is in the same area as the initial outbreak, Iím sure has nothing to do with it. The filthy Chinese Govt. are without a doubt the biggest threat to our world weíve ever known. The insidious nature of using the greed of nations to spare them of any indictments of genocide, pollution,or the implementation of high tech fascism is brilliant in a way that Hitler or Stalin could only have dreamed of. Any time I see that little canít get right Greta thunbergermiesterburger, bitch about the environment I simply ask why no mention of the filthy Chinese?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    Tell me you don’t just want to punch her in the face.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Level
    @Anton69, did you see the news that BBC is going to produce a docu series about Greta Thunberg? They should call it "Activist Parents Exploit Child With Asperger's"

If look real close you can see that mother workin the little freak like a puppet.
    I mean my heart goes out to parents of kids with needs, it touches almost everyone these days but that doesn’t excuse you being a complete asshole.
    thats why I love trump one minute he’s touting his economy or unemployment numbers then in a heartbeat attacks a douchebag with aspbergers and says how much of a fan he was of gone with the wind and sunset boulevard.
    Man I love the times we live in

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    725 Post(s)
    Level
    At least the coronavirus isn't as bad as Captain Trips. That bug took less than 3 weeks to wipe virtually everyone out

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassenach View Post
    Confined space experiment #2

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    452 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassenach View Post
    Sadly,it wouldn't surprise me, we've been watching an attempted coup for the last three years also some people would rather see a recession than give any credit to Trump for the economy. A bit of Coronavirus, or even the fear of it, could do some damage on top of what is already heading our way thanks to what is happening in China. Then there are the population control folks and the radical environmentalists among others.

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    452 Post(s)
    Level

What a great example of how government run healthcare will go.

Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.