https://youtu.be/sNOF80joXNg
    yeah hard to believe these savages would be the type to lie about anything

2. Back To Top    #542
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I've seen worse things eaten just from the homeless in this city. Most are mental though.
    Catering at a 20 person Summer party last year in the Hamptons, some lady had about a 1/2lb bag of acorn sized moth cocoons and asked if we could shuck them like oysters or something for her guests. Turned that down because she asked on the spot and it just sounded like a lawsuit waiting to happen. Some rich people can be nasty as well.

What's in that wine glass, though? Seems to kill or freeze the bugs in place, but doesn't give off any signs of heat or liquid nitrogen.

3. Back To Top    #543
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1253 Post(s)
    Level

4. Back To Top    #544
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by spookygato View Post
    I've seen worse things eaten just from the homeless in this city. Most are mental though.
    Catering at a 20 person Summer party last year in the Hamptons, some lady had about a 1/2lb bag of acorn sized moth cocoons and asked if we could shuck them like oysters or something for her guests. Turned that down because she asked on the spot and it just sounded like a lawsuit waiting to happen. Some rich people can be nasty as well.

What's in that wine glass, though? Seems to kill or freeze the bugs in place, but doesn't give off any signs of heat or liquid nitrogen.
    I don’t know what’s in the wine glass, if I had to guess after seeing a bunch of these horrifying videos I’d say yak urine.
    Every culture has its fucked up delicacies but the chi-com’s are like human locust that just devour whatever’s in their path.

5. Back To Top    #545
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    632 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    I don’t know what’s in the wine glass, if I had to guess after seeing a bunch of these horrifying videos I’d say yak urine.
    Every culture has its fucked up delicacies but the chi-com’s are like human locust that just devour whatever’s in their path.
    Most likely dog urine, that’s not bs either, they do drink dog urin....

6. Back To Top    #546
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Level
    You know, many cultures all over the world eat insects (including Indigenous Australians right here - they've been eating them for the 60,000 or so years they've been on the continent); it's really just western society where it's regarded as gross. But it's touted as a future way of eating "meat" since it's apparently really high in protein, takes up less space than livestock & is much better for the environment. I won't be rushing to munch on some caterpillars myself, but I guess it depends what you grow up with. I eat Vegemite every day, for example, & most foreigners can't stomach it.

Back on topic, a restaurant not too far away from me has had 17 diners & staff diagnosed with Covid-19 after a lunch function earlier this month. One of the guests had recently been in the US so I'm going to assume they picked it up there (most of our cases are from overseas exposure) & have passed it to everyone else. And then all those guests spent time in hotels, shops & other restaurants while they were up here (it's a tourist town) & authorities are scrambling to trace their movements. Goes to show how contagious it is.

I've officially been stood down from work - luckily I have several months' worth of annual & long service leave I can draw on before I have to start worrying about dealing with the Centrelink office. And to be honest I was becoming more & more uncomfortable being out & about near other people, so I'll be quite happy being a hermit for awhile. And my dogs are going to be ecstatic.

7. Back To Top    #547
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Level

8. Back To Top    #548
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1253 Post(s)
    Level

9. Back To Top    #549
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1253 Post(s)
    Level

10. Back To Top    #550
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Level

Uh.....yeah, again not talkin bout the occasional cultural diet.
    Talkin bout human or hunan (if you will) locust.
    1.5 Billion with a fuckin B, imagine the desire to eat
    If you think some cultures have a limit to what they’ll ingest try again, somehow if this was a human foot it wouldn’t surprise me
    its also not just the foodstuffs it’s the relish of biting into things while their still breathing, or skinning a dog while it’s still alive because the “fear” tenderizes the meat.
    Im of the opinion this started in a lab but was let out due to this horror show

Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.