Page 39 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

1. Back To Top    #381
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    725 Post(s)
    Level
    Some of the conspiracy posts I have been reading suggest keeping an eye on which public figures have been diagnosed or are self-isolating and that there may be more behind it.

2. Back To Top    #382
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Level
    The people defending China makes me ill.
    An article about 5 Chinese whistleblowers who tried to warn the world and are either dead or have disappeared.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/chin...-vanish-2020-2

3. Back To Top    #383
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post
    The people defending China makes me ill.
    An article about 5 Chinese whistleblowers who tried to warn the world and are either dead or have disappeared.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/chin...-vanish-2020-2
    It should make us fucking livid. If at this point in time, any American defends that nazi state they should be kicked the fuck out and let em have the great society of chairman mao take care of em.
    Its no different than defending Germany or Japan during WW2
    maybe this is the turning point we need to knock these so-called woke fuckers dicks in the dirt

4. Back To Top    #384
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    452 Post(s)
    Level
    It does make me angry. I hope that this wakes the world up to the situation we are all in with regard to China. I am also sick of the accusations of racism, will they ever give it a rest??

I was pleased with Trump at the presser this afternoon when he called out the media as corrupt news.

5. Back To Top    #385
    Status
    But everyone knew her as Nancy Beatrice's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    1275 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassenach View Post
    Gasbuddy reporting 99 cent gas in Kentucky

Did you ever think you’d see the day?

GasBuddy is reporting the first station in the nation to return to 99 cent per gallon gas. The company said that at 6:20 a.m. CT, a BP station in London, Kentucky lowered its price to 99 cents per gallon.

"Absolutely amazing to see how quickly prices have fallen, and the return of something few Americans have seen since the early 2000s," said Patrick DeHaan, head of petroleum analysis for GasBuddy. "We're in uncharted waters due to demand plummeting in light of the coronavirus situation, and yesterday oil prices fell to their lowest level since 2002 in a sign of the deep distress our economy is facing."

https://www.wnem.com/news/gasbuddy-r...c47066840.html
    Wow, not since 1998.

6. Back To Top    #386
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1275 Post(s)
    Level
    Italy Is on Track to Surpass China's Coronavirus Death Toll

(ROME, Italy) — Italy is on track to surpass China in the number of coronavirus-related deaths, a gruesome milestone that is being blamed on the country’s large elderly population, its overwhelmed health care system and the delayed imposition of complete lockdown measures across the epicenter, Lombardy.

Italy registered 2,978 deaths on Wednesday after another 475 people died. Given Italy has been averaging more than 350 deaths since March 15, it is likely to overtake China’s 3,249 dead when Thursday’s figures are released.

U.N. and Italian health authorities have cited a variety of reasons for Italy’s high toll, key among them its large elderly population, who are particularly susceptible to developing serious complications from the virus. Italy has the world’s second oldest population after Japan’s and the vast majority of Italy’s dead — 87% — were over age 70.

In addition, virtually all of Italy’s dead had one or more underlying medical condition, such as diabetes, cancer, hypertension or renal insufficiency.

https://time.com/5806215/italy-coron...th-toll-china/
    I read about this today in the WSJ, where it was mentioned that it is believed China has under reported its Kung Flu death toll.

7. Back To Top    #387
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1275 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    It does make me angry. I hope that this wakes the world up to the situation we are all in with regard to China. I am also sick of the accusations of racism, will they ever give it a rest??

I was pleased with Trump at the presser this afternoon when he called out the media as corrupt news.
    The Chinese are the most xenophobic culture on the planet. This was told to me by an old Chinese boyfriend I had back in 1973 whose family did everything possible to let me know I was inferior to them in every way. The wokies who get offended on behalf of the Chinese would not be worthy of the attention of the Chinese. I know this. I still know many Chinese.

8. Back To Top    #388
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1275 Post(s)
    Level
    This is so nice! https://www.southernthing.com/alabam...xuj1-QPOfAuAhA

The police department in an Alabama town is making sure truck drivers unable to go through restaurant drive-thru lanes don't have to go hungry on the road.

The Eufaula Police Department, in Eufaula, Ala., announced on its Facebook on Wednesday that officers will come to the aid of any truck drivers unable to find a place to eat, either by picking them up food or taking them through a drive-thru.

The offer comes in response to many restaurants, due to the coronavirus outbreak, closing their dining rooms and only offering drive-thru service, reports AL.com.

Since large trucks are unable to use drive-thru lanes, this leaves truck drivers with few options for eating while on the road.

9. Back To Top    #389
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    452 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    This is so nice! https://www.southernthing.com/alabam...xuj1-QPOfAuAhA

The police department in an Alabama town is making sure truck drivers unable to go through restaurant drive-thru lanes don't have to go hungry on the road.

The Eufaula Police Department, in Eufaula, Ala., announced on its Facebook on Wednesday that officers will come to the aid of any truck drivers unable to find a place to eat, either by picking them up food or taking them through a drive-thru.

The offer comes in response to many restaurants, due to the coronavirus outbreak, closing their dining rooms and only offering drive-thru service, reports AL.com.

Since large trucks are unable to use drive-thru lanes, this leaves truck drivers with few options for eating while on the road.
    I love to hear these stories and be reminded of all the very good and kind people there are in the US and all over the world. It is easy to believe that everything is bad since we are fed a constant diet of it.

10. Back To Top    #390
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Prince Albert of Monaco tests positive for coronavirus, palace says

Prince Albert of Monaco II, the second child of Grace Kelly, has tested positive for coronavirus but his health is not a cause for concern, the palace of Monaco announced on Thursday.

The 62-year-old appeared to be the first head of state who has publicly said he contracted the virus.

In a statement, the palace shared Albert is being treated by doctors from the Princess Grace Hospital, named after his late mother. It revealed the royal is continuing to work from his home office in the palace and is in constant contact with the members of his government.

Albert urged residents of the small Mediterranean principality to respect confinement measures.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...navirus-palace
    Thank you for keeping us all informed, it’s so difficult to keep track of what’s going on anymore. This thread is excellent

Page 39 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.