1. Back To Top    #781
    Status
    But everyone knew her as Nancy Beatrice's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    1275 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieBek View Post
    FYI- An ICU nurse just came out as a whistleblower, it’s on YouTube under the channel “Defending Utah Radio and TV”, the video title is ICU Nurse Whistleblower: COVID19 is Manufactured Crisis.
    I'll find it and watch it. Being manufactured doesn't mean it isn't a crisis.

2. Back To Top    #782
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlina View Post
    Supposedly, my boyfriend and his co-workers were exposed to a positive case of the virus last week and just found out about it yesterday. They have since closed their office for the rest of the week and are working from home. So, since my boyfriend was exposed, then that could mean that I've been exposed if he's carrying it? We feel perfectly fine. No symptoms as of now. I work as a counselor and the agency I work for is not closed, so I'm still working in a public setting with some precautions. I'm wondering if I should tell my boss about the situation, but I fear looking dramatic (which I know is silly right now). I also fear being/looking irresponsible though. I'm too much of an over-thinker lol.

What would you all do? Should I worry?
    An update for you all: I never developed symptoms after my boyfriend's exposure scare at work. Anyone we've came in contact with has been fine also. I stayed away from my parents for two weeks (my mom was recently diagnosed with anemia and is having high BP) just to make sure though. After my first post, my boyfriend was corrected and said that the case was never confirmed. I think it may have been a false alarm. I ended up getting laid off a few days after my post, along with 40+ other people, so taking a leave from work or opting to work from home didn't become an issue. Everything is fine though! I'm just trying to fight boredom at times and just working through the weirdness of what society is right now.

Hope everything is going okay with everybody.

3. Back To Top    #783
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    I'll find it and watch it. Being manufactured doesn't mean it isn't a crisis.
    True, the title could have been worded better by the YouTube channel. But it was interesting to hear from an ICU nurse about the protocols they’re being forced to do.

4. Back To Top    #784
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Level

5. Back To Top    #785
    Status
    It is well with my soul Sassenach's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Level
    Coronavirus May ‘Reactivate’ in Cured Patients, Korean CDC Says

The coronavirus may be “reactivating” in people who have been cured of the illness, according to Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

About 51 patients classed as having been cured in South Korea have tested positive again, the CDC said in a briefing on Monday. Rather than being infected again, the virus may have been reactivated in these people, given they tested positive again shortly after being released from quarantine, said Jeong Eun-kyeong, director-general of the Korean CDC.

“While we are putting more weight on reactivation as the possible cause, we are conducting a comprehensive study on this,” Jeong said. “There have been many cases when a patient during treatment will test negative one day and positive another.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...orean-cdc-says

6. Back To Top    #786
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassenach View Post
    Coronavirus May ‘Reactivate’ in Cured Patients, Korean CDC Says

The coronavirus may be “reactivating” in people who have been cured of the illness, according to Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

About 51 patients classed as having been cured in South Korea have tested positive again, the CDC said in a briefing on Monday. Rather than being infected again, the virus may have been reactivated in these people, given they tested positive again shortly after being released from quarantine, said Jeong Eun-kyeong, director-general of the Korean CDC.

“While we are putting more weight on reactivation as the possible cause, we are conducting a comprehensive study on this,” Jeong said. “There have been many cases when a patient during treatment will test negative one day and positive another.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...orean-cdc-says
    This is like an actual ZA. It comes back now? Jesus Christ, we’re so fucked. This could put us back even longer if people recover and then get infected again. What a nightmare

7. Back To Top    #787
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Level

Those who scream the loudest to silence others have the most to hide.

8. Back To Top    #788
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    Aim for the head and then BURN THEM ALL.

9. Back To Top    #789
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Level

My new grocery store attire.

10. Back To Top    #790
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Level
    https://apple.news/A9BL8NL6XQ8SfEGi3ShHpkA

This shits happening to me and I’m not quarantining
    All jokes aside this nonsense is really starting to get very “stand” like.
    These mofo’s can try to explain it away with psychobabel but whenever the so called media waves things like this away I start asking why don’t I believe them

Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.