https://www.tmz.com/videos/032720-am...66-0-f7pdr48p/

2. Back To Top    #572
    Status
    It is well with my soul Sassenach's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Level
    Woman who coughed on $35K worth of grocery store food charged with four felonies.

The store's co-owner said he was "sick to my stomach" about the food loss. "When so many people are worried about the security of our food supply, it is even more disturbing."

A Pennsylvania grocery story disposed of about $35,000 worth of food after a customer purposefully coughed on it.

A woman who played a "twisted prank" at a Pennsylvania grocery store Wednesday by purposely coughing on about $35,000 worth of food that had to be thrown out, was charged with four felonies, including counts of making terrorist threats, police said.

"A woman, who the police know to be a chronic problem in the community," walked into the chain's Hanover Township store and "proceeded to purposely cough on our fresh produce, and a small section of our bakery, meat case and grocery," Fasula said.

The Hanover Township Police Department said in a statement late Thursday that the suspect, identified as Margaret Cirko, 35, was making threats that she was sick while coughing and spitting on the food.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...isted-n1169401

3. Back To Top    #573
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    710 Post(s)
    Level
    What I worry about most is government agents doing this kind of thing. In case we are not taking this seriously enough.

4. Back To Top    #574
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Level
    I love to be known as a “chronic problem in the community”

5. Back To Top    #575
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1253 Post(s)
    Level

6. Back To Top    #576
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm starting to wonder why no one seems to be worried about Massachusetts. We have almost four times more cases than Connecticut and over a thousand more than Louisiana. We are now the fifth highest state with cases of the virus. I don't go anywhere.

7. Back To Top    #577
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post
    There are many stories here about people who went to parties and didn't practice social isolation while waiting for test results only to find their tests were positive. Its maddening.

Oysters...
    I am definitely with you on oysters.

The cluster of cases not so far away from me started after a group of people got back from skiing in Aspen & despite knowing one of the group had tested positive in the US continued to go out & about in public, including flying from Melbourne to up here to attend a birthday lunch. So far 24 people have been infected from that one lunch. Personally I think people like that should be charged with something. You're right, it's maddening.

Our pm tonight has decreed public gatherings are to be limited to two people, which I think is the same as Germany.

And I made an appointment to get the flu vaccine & find I'm now looking forward to *going to the chemist to get a needle* because it gives me a good reason to leave the house. It's going to be a looooooooong two or three months.

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.